The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

leniency with grades at soton for aero

hi all,

as with everyone im extremely stressed and overthinking my results day. Im an intl student applied for aero in soton
How competitive is the course at soton and would I be accepted if I were to miss my offer by a grade?
Additionally, how many people do end up going / meeting their offer for for aero (is there an official number?)

thank you all!
Original post by Umer90o787
hi all,

as with everyone im extremely stressed and overthinking my results day. Im an intl student applied for aero in soton
How competitive is the course at soton and would I be accepted if I were to miss my offer by a grade?
Additionally, how many people do end up going / meeting their offer for for aero (is there an official number?)

thank you all!

Hi @Umer90o787,

I hope you have managed to get some advice today, but for any queries relating to your offer, look at our Offer Holder guidance in our FAQs section. Its about half way down the page.

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/cleari...sked-questions

This will give you some guidance on how we review offers, or you can contact us diretly by giving our hotline a call +44 (0) 330 058 6940 or email us at [email protected] We are open until 6pm to answer any queries

(edited 8 months ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending