The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uni place confirmation

I have received an email from ucas confirming my place at uclan, when I look on uclan it says my grades are still pending. Can anyone confirm that as I have got this email that I definitely have my place? Trying not to get too excited 😊
Original post by Courtney2023
I have received an email from ucas confirming my place at uclan, when I look on uclan it says my grades are still pending. Can anyone confirm that as I have got this email that I definitely have my place? Trying not to get too excited 😊

What does your UCAS hub say?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Hi there @Courtney2023,

Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels and I will look into this for you. You can find our channels here.

In your message please include your full name, application number, course name and date of birth.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Reply 3
Original post by CatusStarbright
What does your UCAS hub say?

It said my place was confirmed, I just don’t want to get excited then disappointed 🤦*♀️
Reply 4
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there @Courtney2023,

Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels and I will look into this for you. You can find our channels here.

In your message please include your full name, application number, course name and date of birth.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah

Thank you, I have sent you a message
It said my place was confirmed, I just don’t want to get excited then disappointed 🤦*♀️

Then your place is confirmed, congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by CatusStarbright
Then your place is confirmed, congratulations! :biggrin:

I really hope so, thank you 😊
Thank you, I have sent you a message

Hi there @Courtney2023,

Great, I've sent you a response. :smile:

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest