The Student Room Group

Worth getting a remark or not plssss help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 16omarshall
It costs like £65. 6 marks is a lot and the grade almost certainly won’t change. I’m 3 marks away from the grade I want in a subject, but I'm not remarking because it costs a lot.

yeah but it's better to try rather than thinking ''what if i actually got it remarked and the grade changed' - i don't want to regret anything.
Original post by totallyfine
well you did several papers. So which one do you want to get remarked? You don't need to get all of them done and your teachers can request the scripts to see where your best bet lays. You need to speak to your sixth form about this

im not sure i did coursework and 2 papers, i feel like i should get all of it remarked just in case?
Original post by totallyfine
well you did several papers. So which one do you want to get remarked? You don't need to get all of them done and your teachers can request the scripts to see where your best bet lays. You need to speak to your sixth form about this

i did coursework and 2 papers. i haven't seen the scripts yet but i wanted to ask is it £60 for the whole subject or for each paper

Quick Reply

Latest