The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Why haven't I received any email from the university after UCAS confirmed my place?

I got an email from UCAS saying that the University of Southampton accepted me and also shown on UCAS hud. But I never received any email directly from the university itself after result day. Are we all experiencing the same or only me?
Original post by Seb S
I got an email from UCAS saying that the University of Southampton accepted me and also shown on UCAS hud. But I never received any email directly from the university itself after result day. Are we all experiencing the same or only me?

This is pretty normal. The uni will be busy with clearing activity, processing results documentation and issuing CAS numbers currently.

You should start to receive emails about enrolment and other admin stuff shortly.

If you have not heard anything in a week or so, there is no harm in contacting your academic department and checking they have your correct email address.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
If you haven't heard from them then Southampton have some really good welcome information on their website: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending