mine's still empty :frown:

mine too, apparently they should be up by the end of the week
Original post by hollydraycott
mine too, apparently they should be up by the end of the week

I'll keep checking, thank you :smile:
hii, anyone doing chem?
Original post by Scotland Yard
You can all access your timetable on the Queen Mary app :smile:

i can only see one lecture out of 4 modules.
Reply 25
anyone doing accounting and finance??
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
I’m doing finance & economics have you got ur time table

I’m doing Econ and I’ve been sent an email with the freshers week time table, I feel like you should’ve been sent one too tho as for my module timetable, no clue there
(edited 7 months ago)
You can all access your timetable on the Queen Mary app :smile:

I’ve loaded it up but there’s no lectures or anything on it just says dates of the week
Reply 28
I’ve loaded it up but there’s no lectures or anything on it just says dates of the week

U tried qmplus?

Weird. My schedule for psychology is already showing, although lectures start quite late, on the last week of September. Have you checked that far? If not, it'll probably be up there very soon.
Original post by Laudat
I’m doing Econ and I’ve been sent an email with the freshers week time table, I feel like you should’ve been sent one too tho as for my module timetable, no clue there

yh idk if ill go freshers week. i was more concerned abt my lecture/ modules not showing on the timetable
Reply 31
Original post by malakiebind
yh idk if ill go freshers week. i was more concerned abt my lecture/ modules not showing on the timetable

During freshers when ur collecting your id why don’t you ask them then, but honestly fair enough either way
Original post by Laudat
U tried qmplus?

I don’t understand how to load it says I need Moodle
Weird. My schedule for psychology is already showing, although lectures start quite late, on the last week of September. Have you checked that far? If not, it'll probably be up there very soon.

Yeah checked all the way to December nothing on there
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Original post by malakiebind

Me neither what degree are u doing
Me neither what degree are u doing

econ with finance/ manangement
Reply 36
I don’t understand how to load it says I need Moodle

Mine said that for a while, so I just called the tech team and then they told me they’re sorting it out and now mine works so I think you should just be patient and if it still doesn’t work by the end of the week call qm
Is everyone going in on 18th?

It’s says there’s some sort of welcome talks and lunch with advisor?
Reply 39

yeah you have to collect your student IDs on that day, other than that there might be events and you can decide if you want to go or don't want to. Your course department should have sent you a timetable and im pretty sure you will have to attend those as itll talk about your course etc.They start the day after so like on the 19th. And then we officiallly start on the 25th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending