The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Official Queen Mary University of London freshers 2023 chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bleu_
yeah you have to collect your student IDs on that day, other than that there might be events and you can decide if you want to go or don't want to. Your course department should have sent you a timetable and im pretty sure you will have to attend those as itll talk about your course etc.They start the day after so like on the 19th. And then we officiallly start on the 25th

Is it compulsory tho? I haven’t got an email bout it or anything just saw on their website
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
It’s says there’s some sort of welcome talks and lunch with advisor?

Yeah but I’m not sure if it’s even gonna be useful
Anyone doing finance
Original post by Evil Homer
Hello and welcome to all the Queen Mary University of London Freshers of 2023! :hello:

You made it through your exams, results day has been and gone, and now you finally know where you’ll be headed in just a few weeks! :thumbsup:

This is a place where you can introduce yourself, meet other students who’ll be joining you at university, and make a few friends even before you arrive! :yeah:

So to kick off, why not introduce yourself with:
What course you’ll be studying
What you like doing in your spare time
What you’re most looking forward to about studying at Queen Mary University of London

Only share as much information as you wish.
In this forum, you can post anonymously if you tick the box at the bottom. :smile:

Finally, a few useful threads you might want to take a look at to help you prepare:
Remember to update your student finance application - The Student Room

Good luck everyone and a massive WELL DONE for everything you have achieved!

hey, im starting LLM intellectual property, hmu!
Reply 44
Original post by Evil Homer
Hello and welcome to all the Queen Mary University of London Freshers of 2023! :hello:

You made it through your exams, results day has been and gone, and now you finally know where you’ll be headed in just a few weeks! :thumbsup:

This is a place where you can introduce yourself, meet other students who’ll be joining you at university, and make a few friends even before you arrive! :yeah:

So to kick off, why not introduce yourself with:
What course you’ll be studying
What you like doing in your spare time
What you’re most looking forward to about studying at Queen Mary University of London

Only share as much information as you wish.
In this forum, you can post anonymously if you tick the box at the bottom. :smile:

Finally, a few useful threads you might want to take a look at to help you prepare:
Remember to update your student finance application - The Student Room

Good luck everyone and a massive WELL DONE for everything you have achieved!

Hey guys!! A bit late but I’m doing politics at Queen Mary, so nervous about tmw! If anyone wants to send me their insta to get in touch just dm me on here :smile:
Reply 45
Anyone doing neuroscience? And if so is there a Whatsapp GC?
Original post by Kfc_man
Hey guys!! A bit late but I’m doing politics at Queen Mary, so nervous about tmw! If anyone wants to send me their insta to get in touch just dm me on here :smile:

Hi! I’m just as late but I’m doing law which I know isn’t the same but I also don’t know anyone 😭 I can’t dm you either
Original post by Scotland Yard
Hello there!

I'll be starting psychology this year at Queen Mary. The offer holder day was phenomenal so I'm really excited for it and to meet all my fellow wacko psych mates :biggrin: and make friends and just have a blast at uni!

In my spare time I like reading, listening to music, walking, playing guitar, and seeing new things!

Anyone here will be in Maurice Court? If so, hi neighbour!

Hi there, I'll be starting psychology too!! I'll be commuting though :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! I’m just as late but I’m doing law which I know isn’t the same but I also don’t know anyone 😭 I can’t dm you either

Sorry for my late response!! I can’t dm either, idk what to do 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending