The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

exeter geography year 1 modules

ok so looking for advice from some streatham students who’ve recently done BA geography, i’m doing combined honours so don’t have to do all the compulsory modules for BA geog. however i can only pick 5, including the optional ones so basically just want to know what modules you thought were actually worth it and which ones you could’ve skipped (essentially which compulsory modules were pointless)
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by dreweloise
ok so looking for advice from some streatham students who’ve recently done BA geography, i’m doing combined honours so don’t have to do all the compulsory modules for BA geog. however i can only pick 5, including the optional ones so basically just want to know what modules you thought were actually worth it and which ones you could’ve skipped (essentially which compulsory modules were pointless)

Hi dreweloise,

I'm not a geography student myself but I thought it would be really helpful for me to signpost UniBuddy. You can message current students and ask them any questions about the course! I think they'd have some useful insight for you:smile:

I hope this helps,

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending