The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hi - I applied for Restructuring Advisory in Scotland, beginning August 2024.
Just completed JS but not had any email to advise if passed or failed.
Does anyone know how long that takes? Also, do we know the starting salaries?

I found the JS and Assessment quite straight forward when compared to other firms.
Original post by BaileyLeeR
Hi - I applied for Restructuring Advisory in Scotland, beginning August 2024.
Just completed JS but not had any email to advise if passed or failed.
Does anyone know how long that takes? Also, do we know the starting salaries?

I found the JS and Assessment quite straight forward when compared to other firms.

hi, i got a reply the next day after the job simulation- no idea about the starting salaries tho
Original post by sophia2607
hi, i got a reply the next day after the job simulation- no idea about the starting salaries tho

That's great, fingers crossed it comes over the next few days then. Seems like there was issues last year, so hopefully no repeat of that here.
That's great, fingers crossed it comes over the next few days then. Seems like there was issues last year, so hopefully no repeat of that here.

yes, hoping so 🤞 still waiting for an ac date but hopefully that comes soon
Original post by Yluckky
Not yet. How long have you waited for this email after you finished the job simulation?

Did you receive a response after JS yet? If so, how long did you wait?
Still not heard back from JS and it's been a week. How've other people gotten on?
Anyone got a AC invite for job sim for Rx set start?
Reply 27
Did you receive a response after JS yet? If so, how long did you wait?

I heard back after the three days of JS.
Original post by Sumeet21
I heard back after the three days of JS.

Which division?
Reply 29
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Which division?

Graduate Audit assistant. I had my AC round last week. Got the results this week.
Reply 30
Graduate Audit assistant. I had my AC round last week. Got the results this week.

What did you do in the AC
Reply 31
Original post by Uthdonz
What did you do in the AC

AC involved a paired exercise, two individual micro exercises and a strength based interview.
Reply 32
Original post by dshravya01
Hey! Was this for January intake or Autumn?

It was for January intake.
It was for January intake.

Hopefully you got the result you were hoping for - I still haven’t heard back from JS
Reply 34
Hopefully you got the result you were hoping for - I still haven’t heard back from JS

Yes, I got the result via phonecall yesterday. I got the job. Thanks. Hope you will listen from them soon. :smile:
Did anyone get an AC invite with a definite date for Tax January intake?

im waiting for one too
Reply 36
AC involved a paired exercise, two individual micro exercises and a strength based interview.

Legend mate! Good luck
Did anyone get an AC invite with a definite date for Tax January intake?

I have an AC for tax London next week. Anyone else who has an AC coming up on the 11th?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 38
Congratulations!! Would you say the assessment altogether was easy or difficult?

I found it moderate. Actually, I prepared for the interview well. I collected all the interview questions through Glassdoor and practiced them. I always backed up my response with a real life example. Paired exercise and micro exercises were kind easy. They judge your ability to work in a team and analyse the data.
I found it moderate. Actually, I prepared for the interview well. I collected all the interview questions through Glassdoor and practiced them. I always backed up my response with a real life example. Paired exercise and micro exercises were kind easy. They judge your ability to work in a team and analyse the data.

Did you have a Virtual AC as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending