The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sumeet21
I found it moderate. Actually, I prepared for the interview well. I collected all the interview questions through Glassdoor and practiced them. I always backed up my response with a real life example. Paired exercise and micro exercises were kind easy. They judge your ability to work in a team and analyse the data.

how did you fund out about your ac date x when was it
When do u think they will start releasing AC dates for the autumn take ins?
Original post by sophia2607

They'll send you an email with your AC date and ask you to provide them w/ your A levels and uni certificate (and a driver's license if you're applying for risk).
Reply 43

First they sent me an email saying that I have been shortlisted for AC. However, they can't guarantee the seat. Then they send another email that I will receive an email regarding the date and time of AC. Then another email requesting documents. Then the final email mentioning the date and time of AC. My AC was on the 28th September.
First they sent me an email saying that I have been shortlisted for AC. However, they can't guarantee the seat. Then they send another email that I will receive an email regarding the date and time of AC. Then another email requesting documents. Then the final email mentioning the date and time of AC. My AC was on the 28th September.

How long does it takes for you get the second email after the first email for AC date
Reply 45
Original post by 11uehxhusj
How long does it takes for you get the second email after the first email for AC date

Approximately a week.
Are they prioritising Jan intakes before Aug?
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Are they prioritising Jan intakes before Aug?

Yea it seems like it because I got my AC invitation like 3 weeks back, but still haven’t got a date yet.
anyone applied economic and policy consulting role in London?
Approximately a week.

omg i got the screening invite email on 18th sept and have heard nothing since 🥲🥲
omg i got the screening invite email on 18th sept and have heard nothing since 🥲🥲

I got it yesterday…. Guess still needs to wait
Reply 51
Is this for Jan intake?
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
I have an AC for tax London next week. Anyone else who has an AC coming up on the 11th?
Original post by hsc97
Is this for Jan intake?

yepp!!
Reply 53
yepp!!

When did you receive the email for screening and the email for confirming the date? I got my screening email one month ago… still waiting
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by hsc97
When did you receive the email for screening and the email for confirming the date? I got my screening email I’ve month ago… still waiting

I would feel screen invite saying not guarantee the ac is just mean we been put on waiting list for ac
Original post by hsc97
When did you receive the email for screening and the email for confirming the date? I got my screening email one month ago… still waiting

September 1st: Congratulations on passing our online assessments! We are now in the process of moving forward with your application and would like to invite you to attend one of our assessment centers. A member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly to provide further details and schedule a suitable date and time.
September 21: I am delighted to confirm that you have been shortlisted to attend our upcoming virtual assessment centre.
Are anyone else waiting for AC date email for January Tax in London?
Original post by dshravya01
I am waiting for that, heard nothing yet.

i reckon they are waiting to see whether they can fill up the spots from the ACs already scheduled? Also, the job is not longer available on their website so maybe they've already filled it up
(edited 6 months ago)
i reckon they are waiting to see whether they can fill up the spots from the ACs already scheduled? Also, the job is not longer available on their website so maybe they've already filled it up

When did you receive the Assessment Centre date invite if I may ask?
Yes I’m and I got invitation over a month ago
Original post by adithya_183
Are anyone else waiting for AC date email for January Tax in London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending