The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abieeedg
Is this for the corporate Tax role Jan intake? Cos i got an AC coming up on 25th of october, but i just checked their website they removed if from their job listings😢

I have an AC coming up for the same role but its on the 8th of Nov! All the best to you mate!
Original post by Mkhnas
What email did you use to contact them.
I had a technical issue and I tried to reach out on Monday and Tuesday using the email addresses they provided but they haven’t responded since.

Hey! I emailed [email protected]
Reply 82
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
I have an AC coming up for the same role but its on the 8th of Nov! All the best to you mate!

Thanks!!! Good luck to you as well.
Original post by arydodger556
I have applied to the tax assistant graduate scheme for august 2024, I received AC invite like a day after I completed JS, the invite said that someone would reach out to confirm dates. It’s been like 3 days now, I looked at last years applications and for simple people confirmation of dates took up to a month so idk.

Same here, i got that exact email three weeks ago but not heard anything else since
Reply 84
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
Hey! I emailed [email protected]

Thank you.
Reply 85
Is this for the corporate Tax role Jan intake? Cos i got an AC coming up on 25th of october, but i just checked their website they removed if from their job listings😢

I think them removing a job posting is just so they don’t receive any further applications.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 86

All the very best in your AC
Reply 87
Anyone waiting on audit (London) AC for Jan intake ?
Reply 88
Original post by Sumeet21
Yes, I got the result via phonecall yesterday. I got the job. Thanks. Hope you will listen from them soon. :smile:

Congratulations 🎊🎊
I applied for the same (Audit January intake).
You’re the only one in Audit I have come across who’s completed the process.
I’m still waiting for AC date. I’ve tried following up but no response. Not sure what’s going on.
Has anyone been rejected yet?
If I may ask what number did you call cause I’m January intake for tax I have gotten an invitation for AC since early September but haven’t been given a date
Original post by Chidinma123
If I may ask what number did you call cause I’m January intake for tax I have gotten an invitation for AC since early September but haven’t been given a date

That means you're on waitlist right now. Once they are done with ACs for candidates who have been given a date, they'll contact you themselves. They are most likely waiting to see if they can fill the vacancy with the people who have been given a date.
do you have the number ?
Reply 93
Original post by Mkhnas
Congratulations 🎊🎊
I applied for the same (Audit January intake).
You’re the only one in Audit I have come across who’s completed the process.
I’m still waiting for AC date. I’ve tried following up but no response. Not sure what’s going on.

Thanks mate.

Hope you get the AC date soon. Good luck 👍
Reply 94
do you have the number ?

Try and ring the London office number 020 3201 8000 then they will redirect you on their switch board.
Reply 95
Original post by Sumeet21
Thanks mate.

Hope you get the AC date soon. Good luck 👍

Hope so too…thank you.
Reply 96
Hello everyone, its been long since someone shared and update here.
Has anyone been lucky progress to get their AC date confirmed?
or has anyone tried to reach out to the recruitment team with regards to AC dates and gotten a response?
Hey, I emailed and got a response about them still booking people in but if the role applied for gets filled in they would give me the option to chose another role
Reply 98
Hey, I emailed and got a response about them still booking people in but if the role applied for gets filled in they would give me the option to chose another role

Thank you, this is encouraging.

Wishing you the best.

are they still doing jan intake?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending