The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St John's accommodation and activities

Hi~~
I have been allocated to a shared standard at St John's.
I am wondering that if it's worth buying membership. I heard that there aren't many activities in this college, is it true? Where can I learn about the activities of the college?
Also, if anyone is also going there, please let me know, maybe we'll possibly be neighbours!
Original post by Joey has a cat
Hi~~
I am wondering that if it's worth buying membership. I heard that there aren't many activities in this college, is it true? Where can I learn about the activities of the college?
Also, if anyone is also going there, please let me know, maybe we'll possibly be neighbours!

Johns has a lot of activities like going to the church every day, bible study, choir etc.

Joking, but nah Johns has a really nice library, their a small college so a lot of the sports teams are combined with St.Chads. Im sure you can find more info on the college website, Instagram/facebook pages.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Joey has a cat
Hi~~

Hi - I’m at St. John’s but in a single en-suite.

Quick Reply

Latest