Original post by DylanAltman
What day do you have St George’s? Mines on Thursday

Mine is thursday - maybe we'll be in the same group hahah
Reply 21
What day do you have St George’s? Mines on Thursday

Mines Thursday too! 1.30
Original post by ellxeeee
Same for the UWE welcome website with me, waiting til theyre all done - my st george's interview is this week and my UEA dates given are the same as yours. Good luck with the rest of ur interviews :smile:)

Thank you, good luck to you too
Original post by lilzer123
Mines Thursday too! 1.30

Mine is 2:15 I believe
Original post by Meheraj
You can let me know how your interview goes if you prefer. Also, what's your most preferred choice out of the universities you applied to?

Thank you I’ll say how it was on Wednesday. I think my top choice is Surrey or St George’s but Coventry is a possibility cos I love rock climbing and there is an amazing rock climbing society there
Reply 25
Thank you I’ll say how it was on Wednesday. I think my top choice is Surrey or St George’s but Coventry is a possibility cos I love rock climbing and there is an amazing rock climbing society there

No worries! Okay, cool! Oh, I didn't know about that society. Sounds interesting.
Reply 26
Original post by lilzer123
Mines Thursday too! 1.30

Mines at 1.30!! See you there hahah
just to add to the UWE crisis - a friend applied for UWE for paramed and had their interview and was told they were rejected pretty much immediately. i think being told theyre waiting until everyone has interviewed is a good sign? might be wrong though
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ellen and I am a second-year Student Paramedic at Surrey University. I am so glad to see the interest in Paramedic Science. If you have any questions or queries regarding the course or anything you might be worried about, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ellen
BSc Paramedic Science
University of Surrey
Reply 29
Original post by ellxeeee
Mines at 1.30!! See you there hahah

Mines 1:30 too haha , good luck everyone 🙂
Reply 30
Original post by connielangdown
just to add to the UWE crisis - a friend applied for UWE for paramed and had their interview and was told they were rejected pretty much immediately. i think being told theyre waiting until everyone has interviewed is a good sign? might be wrong though

No news is good news, means you haven’t been rejected.
Reply 31
Original post by BigJoshF
Mines 1:30 too haha , good luck everyone 🙂

haha no way good luck
Reply 32
Hi guys, I have applied to Surrey, Oxford brookes, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Gloucestershire. I have 3 B’s predicted in bio, chem, computer science. I have worked for just over a year as a pool lifeguard and worked last summer season as a RNLI beach lifeguard. I am also a voulenyerr with St John ambulance and about to be able to go on patrols and do events. :smile: love to hear you guys
Reply 33
Original post by PowZa
Hi guys, I have applied to Surrey, Oxford brookes, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Gloucestershire. I have 3 B’s predicted in bio, chem, computer science. I have worked for just over a year as a pool lifeguard and worked last summer season as a RNLI beach lifeguard. I am also a voulenyerr with St John ambulance and about to be able to go on patrols and do events. :smile: love to hear you guys

How long after sending your application did u get offers, ??
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ellen and I am a second-year Student Paramedic at Surrey University. I am so glad to see the interest in Paramedic Science. If you have any questions or queries regarding the course or anything you might be worried about, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ellen
BSc Paramedic Science
University of Surrey

Hi do you know how quickly Surrey tends to get back to applicants?
Original post by PowZa

Have you had ur Surrey interview yet, I found the format rlly tough
Reply 36
Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep
Hi Everyone,

Ellen
BSc Paramedic Science
University of Surrey

Hi do you know how quickly Surrey tends to get back to applicants?

I was wondering this also ??
Original post by PowZa
How long after sending your application did u get offers, ??

I got interview offers in the two weeks after my application got sent off
Reply 38

Have you had ur Surrey interview yet, I found the format rlly tough

Nah, not yet. I sent it off yesterday and heared nothing back yet :/
Reply 39

I got interview offers in the two weeks after my application got sent off

That’s good, what are your predicted grades

Quick Reply

Latest