The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Meheraj
Hi!

I have, but it seems I won't be able to join the university that I would've loved. What about you?

aww thats a shame, at least you have other places you can go though and i'm sure it'll still be as good. i havent got any offers yet ive done 3/5 interviews so far
Reply 61
Original post by ellxeeee
aww thats a shame, at least you have other places you can go though and i'm sure it'll still be as good. i havent got any offers yet ive done 3/5 interviews so far

I wish I had, even though I do have one alternative, but that's for a completely different course. I hope you'll get at least one offer from the universities you applied to. So, don't worry! 🤞
Reply 62
Hi guys! Has anyone whos had interviews at UEA or St George’s heard back yet?
Reply 63
Original post by BigJoshF

I got an offer for St George’s this morning!!
Reply 64

Not about UEA or St George’s, but has anyone heard back from Surrey or Gloucestershire after interviews yet. Thanks
Reply 65
Original post by PowZa
Not about UEA or St George’s, but has anyone heard back from Surrey or Gloucestershire after interviews yet. Thanks

I’ve applied for gloucestshire but haven’t been offered an interview yet. Have you had an interview?
Reply 66
Original post by lilzer123
I’ve applied for gloucestshire but haven’t been offered an interview yet. Have you had an interview?

I have, it was on Wednesday.
Reply 67
I got an offer for St George’s this morning!!

aha me too!! congratulations!!
Reply 68

I got an offer for st georges today!! And UEA got back to me the day after my interview- they said the same thing as UWE im just on hold until theyve done all interviews. Isn't a bad thing i guess but its my top choice so im really hoping that i do get a place
Reply 69
I got an offer for st georges today!! And UEA got back to me the day after my interview- they said the same thing as UWE im just on hold until theyve done all interviews. Isn't a bad thing i guess but its my top choice so im really hoping that i do get a place

well done ! good luck with uea and uwe, hopefully they get back to you soon
Reply 70
well done ! good luck with uea and uwe, hopefully they get back to you soon

Thank you! well done aswell with yours, have uea gotten back to you yet?
Reply 71
Thank you! well done aswell with yours, have uea gotten back to you yet?

Yeah they gave me an offer on Thursday! but she did say that they can take up until may to give offers !!
Reply 72
Yeah they gave me an offer on Thursday! but she did say that they can take up until may to give offers !!

ahh well done! yeah they emailed me saying it may take until may but i dont think my interview went amazing which im annoyed about but it is what it is. well done 😀
Reply 73
ahh well done! yeah they emailed me saying it may take until may but i dont think my interview went amazing which im annoyed about but it is what it is. well done 😀

thank you 😀no point dwelling on it now !! im sure you will get in! good luck :smile:
Reply 74
Has anyone heard anything back from Uwe at all?? I’m starting convince myself I’m going to get rejected because they’re taking so longg😭😭
Reply 75
Has anyone heard anything back from Uwe at all?? I’m starting convince myself I’m going to get rejected because they’re taking so longg😭😭

No all i know is I’m on hold for UWE which sounds like most people are in the same situation until they’ve finished interviews .
Reply 76
Hello
I have applied to Bournemouth, UWE, Swansea, Portsmouth and Plymouth
I’m predicted A*A*A studying Biology, Chemistry and Geography
I have been invited to 5 interviews and have had 3/5
I’m on hold at UWE and I’ve been rejected from Plymouth

Has anyone else been invited to interview for Bournemouth because I’ve been sent the reminder email for my interview on Wednesday but i can’t watch the pre-interview video because when i press the link the video just comes up as private
Reply 77
I got an offer for UWE just now for feb 2025 entry!!!
Anyone else? + does anyone know how the Feb entry works?? Like is the course going to be over the summer then? This was the only interview ive done so far so ahhh
Reply 78
Original post by jliv07x
I got an offer for UWE just now for feb 2025 entry!!!
Anyone else? + does anyone know how the Feb entry works?? Like is the course going to be over the summer then? This was the only interview ive done so far so ahhh

Ive got a feb 2025 offer for UWE too! im not sure how it works but im pretty sure its over the summer and we still get a christmas and easter break as usual but im not too sure tbh i think theyll do an offer holder day at some point. well done !
Reply 79
Ive got a feb 2025 offer for UWE too! im not sure how it works but im pretty sure its over the summer and we still get a christmas and easter break as usual but im not too sure tbh i think theyll do an offer holder day at some point. well done !

Thankyou and you too! And yea im not sure how this all works like how does the DBS and health check work (how to send it/do it etc) and all that fun stuff haha! Do you want to firm UWE?

Quick Reply

Latest