The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jliv07x
Thankyou and you too! And yea im not sure how this all works like how does the DBS and health check work (how to send it/do it etc) and all that fun stuff haha! Do you want to firm UWE?

im not sure on all that tbh, my guess would be theyll contact closer to the time about it all 😭. idk ab firming it, i havent been yet! wbu?
Reply 81
Original post by BigJoshF
im not sure on all that tbh, my guess would be theyll contact closer to the time about it all 😭. idk ab firming it, i havent been yet! wbu?

Oh no I’m so worried everyone’s getting offers and I’ve still got nothing man I’m so scared. When was your guys interviews because mine was literally so long ago and I’ve still got nothing mine was November 16th
Reply 82
Original post by jliv07x
I got an offer for UWE just now for feb 2025 entry!!!
Anyone else? + does anyone know how the Feb entry works?? Like is the course going to be over the summer then? This was the only interview ive done so far so ahhh

Congratulations on your offer! Im so jealous lmao when was your interview
Reply 83
Original post by lilzer123
Oh no I’m so worried everyone’s getting offers and I’ve still got nothing man I’m so scared. When was your guys interviews because mine was literally so long ago and I’ve still got nothing mine was November 16th

Mine was on November 13th. i hope you hear back soon, did they put you into like a holding group or?
Reply 84
Mine was on November 13th. i hope you hear back soon, did they put you into like a holding group or?

Yes they put me on hold so I’m hoping I hear back soon 😭I messed up one question on the interview he asked me about Hcpc and I didn’t know what it was but the rest of my interview was decent so I’m hoping that it’s enough for an offer
Reply 85
Congratulations on your offer! Im so jealous lmao when was your interview

Thankyou and I hope everything works out well for you! Mine was on Jan 4th so quite quick
Reply 86

I haven't done any other interviews yet but Im pretty sure I will choose UWE :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by jliv07x
I haven't done any other interviews yet but Im pretty sure I will choose UWE :smile:

nice! do you have any other interviews?
Reply 88
Yes they put me on hold so I’m hoping I hear back soon 😭I messed up one question on the interview he asked me about Hcpc and I didn’t know what it was but the rest of my interview was decent so I’m hoping that it’s enough for an offer

ah well good luck! you can normally get away with messing up 1 or 2 questions so im sure you will be okay 🙂
Reply 89
nice! do you have any other interviews?

Yes surrey,swansea,gloucestershire! And I got waitlisted for bournemouth ah 🙂 u?
Reply 90
Original post by jliv07x
Yes surrey,swansea,gloucestershire! And I got waitlisted for bournemouth ah 🙂 u?

good luck!!! ive had offers from uea, northampton and st george’s now and ive submitted the video for swansea! have you done the video for swansea yet?
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Paramedic Science for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

What universities are you thinking of?
A level / BTEC / IB / Higher predicted grades
Extra curriculars

Please don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage.

@CamembertPaws FYI

Hi All,
I am a second-year student paramedic at the University of Surrey. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ellen
University of Surrey Ambassador
Reply 92
good luck!!! ive had offers from uea, northampton and st george’s now and ive submitted the video for swansea! have you done the video for swansea yet?

Hi, I submitted a video for Swansea middle of December but still haven't heard anything, have they got back to you ?
Reply 93
Hey, has anyone heard back from Swansea yet after submitting a video? also, is anyone thinking of going to Gloucester in jan 2025?
Original post by jliv07x
I got an offer for UWE just now for feb 2025 entry!!!
Anyone else? + does anyone know how the Feb entry works?? Like is the course going to be over the summer then? This was the only interview ive done so far so ahhh

Hi, I've been offered the same at UWE as well! I was told the way it works is the 'summer' break with a September start is actually at Christmas time for February start. I'm not sure if I'll take this over other places with September start because of issues with accomodation, missing freshers and friends being on summer breaks when I'm still at uni. I was told you can ask in late August to be switched to September 2024 intake and they'll consider it, but seems like it might be cutting it a bit close by then hahaha. But still an amazing offer and I'm happy with it!! Well done on the offer!!
Reply 95
Original post by Ursula02
Hey, has anyone heard back from Swansea yet after submitting a video? also, is anyone thinking of going to Gloucester in jan 2025?

I just heard back today I’ve been invited to the selection day
Reply 96
Original post by JadziaC
I just heard back today I’ve been invited to the selection day

Congratulations! Me too, just got the email.
Reply 97
Congratulations! Me too, just got the email.

Congratulations too. Do you know what day your going to pick ?
Reply 98
Original post by JadziaC
Congratulations too. Do you know what day your going to pick ?

23rd I think, what about u?
Reply 99
23rd I think, what about u?

The 20th

Quick Reply

Latest