The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard back from Surrey Uni yet regarding offers/rejects?
Original post by laurennnnn_6
I was offered an interview in early October and got an offer in December :smile:
Anyone still waiting to hear from St George’s regarding interview 😂😂

I'm still awaiting an interview so don't be too worried if you haven't heard anything yet :smile:
Original post by erin282888441
No I did my interview on the 19th of February and heard from St George’s about a week ago with a conditional offer. Good luck with yours
Anyone heard from uwe?? I did my interview literally in November it’s been ages. They told me I’m on hold but it’s been a while so hopefully they respond soon
Original post by lilzer123
Anyone heard from uwe?? I did my interview literally in November it’s been ages. They told me I’m on hold but it’s been a while so hopefully they respond soon
I got a rejection from them today so if you do get a place you will probably hear soon
Thank you, sorry to hear about your rejection. I received an offer a few hours ago for February. I would have preferred September but I think I’ll still firm as so really want to go there x
Thank you, sorry to hear about your rejection. I received an offer a few hours ago for February. I would have preferred September but I think I’ll still firm as so really want to go there x
Thanks, congrats on an offer since it’s your firm choice
Im also feb! well done :smile:
Has anyone received an offer from Swansea and is thinking of going in September?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Ursula02
Has anyone received an offer from Swansea and is thinking of going in September?
Hey , I applied for paramedic science didn't receive an offer but was put on the reserve list and found out about it from email . Check Ucas to see what result you got . When I went on UCAS it said unsuccessful then I checked my email and I was told I was put on reserve . Had my selection day on the 22nd . Hope this was helpful
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by appleonly
Hey , I applied for paramedic science didn't receive an offer but was put on the reserve list and found out about it from email . Check Ucas to see what result you got . When I went on UCAS it said unsuccessful then I checked my email and I was told I was put on reserve . Had my selection day on the 22nd . Hope this was helpful
Hi thank you for your reply. Good luck, I hope you get offered a place
Is anyone here thinking of firming UEA?
Original post by erin282888441
i had an interview in january and heard within 2 days with an offer :smile:

I also haven’t heard back from surrey

Quick Reply

Latest