The Student Room Group

I got 2:2 will i be able to get in to ICL non competitive courses (im offer holder)

I got first on my first year then second on my upper second year and third on my 3rd year (with one of subject of 5%, this occur from my very poor decision). Where i start to get really bad mental illnesss( i have chronic depression and adhd) with also gave me extra insomia nad anxiety since last sep but flare-up storgly after new year. This condition reach the point i need to take med and therapist every week, also been to emergency room due to uncontrollable thought.
I was diagnosed with Adhd since young and Depression( with point almost become bipolar) sicne Middle school

There is also financial issues which made me have to depend on my friend move around , eat less during ending of third years to Late summer exam. THIS period i was not given single payment from my sponsor as they said they will give if i have unconditional offer from master. I have to use my oversea family money and friend to pay for everything (my whole family income was only 1200£) which make me super stress and my mental was not getting better.
Im international studemt with average financial background

I actually have scholarship since middleschool have record of adhd and depression ) untill i took part in exam and interview to get full scholarship for Bsc Master and Phd on the subject i like and wnat to work on. So my goal and my career are very solid. Just study and research. Due to missunderstand with my schoalrship and ICL is onlyone i found provide very specific course and core modules iwant to study, i only applied for ICL(bad idead very bad).

Not there is some bad circumstances occur which make me only get lower 2:2 (i expected to be higher or near 2:1), now i dont know what to do like everything is done if i took gap year, i cant even payback all people i have borrow, it may be little for other but it is a lot for me), even though im getting better lately due to constant therapy and med, and i believes my capabilities is enough as i have been doign study like it and enjoy them since i was young and want to futher improve them, i wuould say i learned hard lesson during my undergraduate. NOW WHEN I START GOGIN TO BACK TO ENJOY EVERYTHING EVERYTHING IS falling agian. Everyone expects me to do well i try hard even when i cant

I just dont really have anyone to talk to anymore, my parent also have depression and adhd ... i dont really know what to do ,, my scholarship also dont let me apply for jam start.

Sorry for long background i just very stresses out and feel no way out, if im falls here im just falls.
i thank you for every suggestion and advice no matter it is good or bad at least it will give me to think about other things.
Everything is my fualt at the end i cant blame anything.

Should i inform ICL too( i already informed them about my depression )
I dont expected they will accept with this kind of low grade as it is their requirement
It is just now i need to let anything out of my mind before it is too late.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending