The Student Room Group

Oxford Predicted grades UCAS

Can I apply to Oxford Law with predicted A*AB/ AAB, since my teachers do not want to be reasonable according to grades... If my LNAT goes amazing and my personal statement is good what is the likelihood I will receive an offer?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Can I apply to Oxford Law with predicted A*AB/ AAB, since my teachers do not want to be reasonable according to grades... If my LNAT goes amazing and my personal statement is good what is the likelihood I will receive an offer?

It's a bit pointless to apply without the grades asked for, especially for Law.
Original post by Anonymous

i've just had a look at the entry requirements for oxford law and they require AAA.
AAA, A*AA, A*A*A, or A*A*A* predicted grades would all be okay as they meet the entry requirements. i'm not an academic advisor but i don't think you can apply with A*AB/AAB because these grades don't meet the requirements. i'm pretty sure an A* can not make up for the B.

my advice would be to talk to your teachers again and firmly let them know that you want to apply to oxford for law and you need to be predicted an A in the subject that is currently a B

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending