The Student Room Group

How does reapplying for UCAS work, being already in university?

looking to reapply on UCAS. I've five choices, and to be honest I'd only really consider leaving mine for two of the choices. It seems I didn't need to make a new account, my personal ID just changed. Do I have to link to a centre through a buzzword, and is a reference needed?

also, do I have to declare that I'm already in first year elsewhere and how do I go about this? I see no option to do so.

also.. how would student finance work?
Original post by edfoeasol
looking to reapply on UCAS. I've five choices, and to be honest I'd only really consider leaving mine for two of the choices. It seems I didn't need to make a new account, my personal ID just changed. Do I have to link to a centre through a buzzword, and is a reference needed?

also, do I have to declare that I'm already in first year elsewhere and how do I go about this? I see no option to do so.

also.. how would student finance work?

Yes you need a reference. Ideally this should be from your current university.

Yes you need to list a FULL education history including your current place of study in your education section. There’s an example of how to do this in the University Transfer FAQ at the top of applications, clearing and ucas

You apply for finance next February. See what offers you have then before deciding whether to change your finance to the new university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending