The Student Room Group

What documents should i send to Mcgill

Hi, Im a british student, doing a levels applying to mcgill uni. They want me to send in my high school transcript, although im confused on what that entails. My school doesnt do AS exams but I passed end of year exams which I want to send in. I also have my set of predicted grades but I doubt that will be enough. Ive heard about sending progress reports although my schools ones dont make much sense externally and my advisor says I shouldnt send those as they arent produced for anyone outside the school. My advisor thinks predicted grades and gcse results are enough as A levels are linear. But i feel like they will ask for more documents. What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Im a british student, doing a levels applying to mcgill uni. They want me to send in my high school transcript, although im confused on what that entails. My school doesnt do AS exams but I passed end of year exams which I want to send in. I also have my set of predicted grades but I doubt that will be enough. Ive heard about sending progress reports although my schools ones dont make much sense externally and my advisor says I shouldnt send those as they arent produced for anyone outside the school. My advisor thinks predicted grades and gcse results are enough as A levels are linear. But i feel like they will ask for more documents. What should I do?

Just A-Level predicted and GCSEs
Reply 2
Original post by devk14
Just A-Level predicted and GCSEs

Have you applied before ? If so, they didnt request anything else ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending