The Student Room Group

Mazars 2024 graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sani34
Hi guys, I’m a current mazar employee joined the firm on a trainee programme in 2021, please do drop me message if you have any questions. If you want you can put my name as a refferer as well in your application

Thank you. What role pls and can you share some tips
Reply 41
Original post by mizzy1999
I had mine last week and heard back 2 days later with an offer. Maybe send them an email and see what they say:smile:
Hope it goes well.

Hey there - Congrats on getting the offer 🥳
My AC is on the 12th of December. It would be great if you would share some tips and insights from your AC day. Many thanks
Reply 42
Anyone here still waiting for an ac?
Reply 43
Original post by jajenenwnaan

I applied to Mazars for the Inudstury and Services Audit Industrial Placement in London. I have been on the waitlist for an AC for a while. I did email the student recruitment team, and I was told that I would be offered a date sometime in January. What position are you applying for?
Reply 44
Original post by User46589
I applied to Mazars for the Inudstury and Services Audit Industrial Placement in London. I have been on the waitlist for an AC for a while. I did email the student recruitment team, and I was told that I would be offered a date sometime in January. What position are you applying for?

what was the email address for the recruitment team? cos I emailed them and they said they're still conducting ac's

I applied for risk consulting internal audit grad scheme in London
Reply 45
what was the email address for the recruitment team? cos I emailed them and they said they're still conducting ac's

I applied for risk consulting internal audit grad scheme in London

I just emailed the general Mazars recruitment email address.

Me. Audit in Birmingham. Waiting since last week.
Original post by Im M
I've done my AC (last Wednesday) and received an offer this morning (its for audit - privately owned businesses for sept 2024, so don't worry not your scheme!) So it seems they take like half a week to properly assess AC candidates as a whole (it involves the assessors AND HR) and so this might be why they've taken long to get back to you. For comparison, they took 3 days to invite me to book an AC after telling me I passed the phone interview and was on the shortlist for an AC. However, this was on the 29th Sept - I'm assuming I was on one of the first AC's so they made the process quick as they didnt have to get involved in anything so soon.

If i remember correctly, there was only one guy in my AC who was applying for risk consulting (there was a mix of people applying to different schemes)....so hopefully still plenty of spaces left for your scheme. I remember in a thread for the 2023 intake, there were people who were waiting to hear back in the middle of 2023 who ended up getting offers, a number of them, in fact. Which was very late on lol. But.....no guarantees. They mightve changed the way they do things. Who knows. But there's some optimism there perhaps!

could you please tell me what u did throughout? What was the interview like? I got mines in January and they told me its in person now..
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
could you please tell me what u did throughout? What was the interview like? I got mines in January and they told me its in person now..

Hey I have mine in january as well. which position have you applied to and which location?
Reply 49
Has anyone done the initial stage and is waiting to get a slot for a live interview? If so, how long did you wait to hear back? Thank you
Reply 50
Hi, I have passed the phone interview. How long does it take to receive a time slot for an AC? Thank you
Original post by mayaamo
Hi, I have passed the phone interview. How long does it take to receive a time slot for an AC? Thank you

I passed it a month ago and still waiting.
Reply 52
Original post by erfansharifi
I passed it a month ago and still waiting.

Thank you for the reply! I hope you get one soon :smile:
Original post by mayaamo
Thank you for the reply! I hope you get one soon :smile:

I hope the same for you!
Original post by mayaamo

I’m in the same boat. What business area and location have you applied for?
Reply 55
Original post by chrisjmiller11
I’m in the same boat. What business area and location have you applied for?

Leeds in Public Audit
Original post by Im M
I've done my AC (last Wednesday) and received an offer this morning (its for audit - privately owned businesses for sept 2024, so don't worry not your scheme!) So it seems they take like half a week to properly assess AC candidates as a whole (it involves the assessors AND HR) and so this might be why they've taken long to get back to you. For comparison, they took 3 days to invite me to book an AC after telling me I passed the phone interview and was on the shortlist for an AC. However, this was on the 29th Sept - I'm assuming I was on one of the first AC's so they made the process quick as they didnt have to get involved in anything so soon.

If i remember correctly, there was only one guy in my AC who was applying for risk consulting (there was a mix of people applying to different schemes)....so hopefully still plenty of spaces left for your scheme. I remember in a thread for the 2023 intake, there were people who were waiting to hear back in the middle of 2023 who ended up getting offers, a number of them, in fact. Which was very late on lol. But.....no guarantees. They mightve changed the way they do things. Who knows. But there's some optimism there perhaps!

Hey, I have also applied to Audit (privately owned business for sept 2024) as a placement student. I have already received an invitation to the assessment center. I noticed you have already gotten an offer, so congratulations on that. If you don't mind, can we connect on LinkedIn if possible? I would like some advice before the assessment center takes place. Thank you!! Your guidance will be much appreciated.
Reply 57
Original post by harshrajguru
Hey, I have also applied to Audit (privately owned business for sept 2024) as a placement student. I have already received an invitation to the assessment center. I noticed you have already gotten an offer, so congratulations on that. If you don't mind, can we connect on LinkedIn if possible? I would like some advice before the assessment center takes place. Thank you!! Your guidance will be much appreciated.

Sure, I'll DM you
Original post by Im M
there was 12 of us

Hey,I have received an invite for AC do you mind if i get in touch and ask some tips please?
Reply 59
Original post by erfansharifi
Hey,I have received an invite for AC do you mind if i get in touch and ask some tips please?

Sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending