The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE september 2024 grad intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serena2024
Mine also changed to received last Nov 22 and my transcript dropped! I looked through past threads and they said offers come in an average of 5 to 10 days from change to "received" status. Although this was for 2023, not sure if it's the same for 2024

what exactly is the transcript drop? my transcript has been at the bottom since the second i applied with the status received but not verified. so how should it look like?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #3
what exactly is the transcript drop? my transcript has been at the bottom since the second i applied with the status received but not verified. so how should it look like?

It's when your transcripts go down at the very bottom of the list in GAP. For me, when I submitted, my transcript was third on my list and the rest was 'received - not verified.' Then recently, the transcripts dropped at very bottom. The transcripts' status are still 'received not verified' and the rest are 'received.' From what I read, these are good signs, although those are from previous years. Pls pls don't take this as an absolute positive sign. The offer would still be the final basis.

But regardless, hoping it's a positive sign.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Serena2024
It's when your transcripts go down at the very bottom of the list in GAP. For me, when I submitted, my transcript was third on my list and the rest was 'received - not verified.' Then recently, the transcripts dropped at very bottom. The transcripts' status are still 'received not verified' and the rest are 'received.' From what I read, these are good signs, although those are from previous years. Pls pls don't take this as an absolute positive sign. The offer would still be the final basis.

But regardless, hoping it's a positive sign.

Where can we see the status of the transcripts ?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Where can we see the status of the transcripts ?

it's on the GAP portal itself. when you click "view" which is beside your application (which says application under consideration), scroll down and you can see status of your documents.
Curious if anybody applied early, but still do not have "Received" status for the documents?
Original post by eraserpencil
Curious if anybody applied early, but still do not have "Received" status for the documents?

Me! Had applied as soon as the cycle started
Original post by Babyyyyoda
Me! Had applied as soon as the cycle started

What are the statuses then? And what course did you apply for?
has the transcript been renamed to "Evidence of Academic Qualifications" for everyone?

I had applied a little more than 5 weeks back and no nothing has changed from 'received but not verified' to just 'received'. Has it changed for anyone yet?
Reply 29
has the transcript been renamed to "Evidence of Academic Qualifications" for everyone?

Yes, and it also moved from bottom to the third column. Does anyone know what it means?

Yes I have the same

yeah it changed for me too
Did you get any further update/change? Pls keep us posted xx
I had applied a little more than 5 weeks back and no nothing has changed from 'received but not verified' to just 'received'. Has it changed for anyone yet?

Yes changed to Evidence and yes, mine changed to received already
What are the statuses then? And what course did you apply for?

mine is still at received not verified. I applied for MSc Finance and Private Equity

Changed for me too. It was at the bottom of the list and now has moved to the third row.
Changed for me too. It was at the bottom of the list and now has moved to the third row.

Are all your docs "received not verified "or just the evidence?
Original post by Anonymous #6

Are all your docs "received not verified "or just the evidence?

All the references and CV are received not verified
All the references and CV are received not verified

When did you apply?
Reply 39
For me, the transcript has been changed to Evidence of Academic Qualifications - degree awarded 1 and it is on the second row, and the status is ‘recieved-not yet verified’. Other documents’ status is changed to ‘recieved’. Anyone has the same status with me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending