LSE september 2024 grad intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eraserpencil

When did you apply?

My application was processed on October 16th
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Has anyone receive a decision? I have already waited for 8 weeks......
Original post by Anonymous #7

I saw in the LSE undergrad spreadsheet that 1 got in already for the economic program this December. Still no word for MSc though...
It seems that the school will be closed for the Christmas holidays starting from December 18th. If there are no changes this week, it's unlikely that there will be any updates until January 2024.
Reply 44

I also applied 7 weeks back and there has been no change on my portal except for the transcript being renamed. Are your documents also showing received not yet verified?
For people applying to msc economics, have you guys experienced a change in the status of the documents? Or even received a rejection or admit?
Original post by Sb132020
I also applied 7 weeks back and there has been no change on my portal except for the transcript being renamed. Are your documents also showing received not yet verified?

Yes, all documents are received not yet verified, only transcript renamed and moved from bottom to the third column
Original post by Anonymous #8
It seems that the school will be closed for the Christmas holidays starting from December 18th. If there are no changes this week, it's unlikely that there will be any updates until January 2024.

As is very clear on their admissions page
Reply 48
Original post by Anonymous #3
For people applying to msc economics, have you guys experienced a change in the status of the documents? Or even received a rejection or admit?

I applied for MSC economics 7 weeks before, but still no change. Do you know of anyone who received a response?
Reply 49
Yes, all documents are received not yet verified, only transcript renamed and moved from bottom to the third column

Which course did you apply for?
I applied for MSC economics 7 weeks before, but still no change. Do you know of anyone who received a response?

Nope, don't even know of anyone who has seen a status change.
My documents changed from “received not verified” to“received” from Nov 27. No updates after that.
Original post by Anonymous #8
My documents changed from “received not verified” to“received” from Nov 27. No updates after that.

Same with me. All my docs except transcripts changed to "received" last November 22
Which course did you apply for?

MSc Finance
Any MSc Statistics applicant?
Original post by eraserpencil
Any MSc Statistics applicant?

Yes, I've yet to finish my application but I will be applying.
Applied for MSc Conflict Studies and Comparative Politics in November and my documents just flipped to "received"! Here's hoping this is a good sign like last year :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #9
Applied for MSc Conflict Studies and Comparative Politics in November and my documents just flipped to "received"! Here's hoping this is a good sign like last year :smile:

same for me! the documents just flipped to received. what's the good sign thing you're referring to though?
Original post by Anonymous #4
same for me! the documents just flipped to received. what's the good sign thing you're referring to though?

Last year, if your documents flipped it was a good sign that you'd receive an offer. You can see on the 2023 postgrad thread
Submitted application 26th Oct for MSc economics
Docs haven't flipped yet, should I worry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending