The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE september 2024 grad intake

Scroll to see replies

Who all has applied to Msc Economics and is international? When did you submit your applications and are there any changes yet?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Siya Gupta
Submitted application 26th Oct for MSc economics
Docs haven't flipped yet, should I worry?

I dont think so because its mentioned on their website that offers will be out from january plus every department works differently
Has the transcript been renamed for everyone who has already applied to MSc economics?
Original post by Anonymous #10
Who all has applied to Msc Economics and is international? When did you submit your applications and are there any changes yet?

Me. Applied on 3rd November and no change
Original post by Anonymous #11
Has the transcript been renamed for everyone who has already applied to MSc economics?

that change is not specific to the course. It's changed for everyone
How long does it usually take to make a decision for LSE postgraduate program? My application is under consideration more 10 weeks, status of the documents changed from "received not verified" to "received" from Nov 20 (except transcript). There were no updates after that, starting to worry.
Original post by Anonymous #9
Last year, if your documents flipped it was a good sign that you'd receive an offer. You can see on the 2023 postgrad thread

aah thanks
Is a scholarship amount posted with the decision outcome in the offer email? Or is that a process for later?
Hey everyone, just wanted to say how much this thread has gotten me through this admissions process. Happy to say I got a conditional offer for the MSc Development Management today (Dec 18 ) for the 2024 intake! For reference of everyone else:

Nov 7 - Submission complete
Nov 22 - Status flipped to receive
Dec 18 - Received conditional offer :smile:

Stats:
I'm an international student with at least 9 yrs work experience with an MBA, GPA equivalent of about 3.9

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Hi everyone! I also received offer for the MSc Regulation today. Application was fully submitted 30 oct, status changedto "received" from Nov 22.
Reply 70
Hi 🙂 I also got an offer in Organisational and Social Psychology MSc and my status flipped on Nov 22 too!
Original post by Haheyhi
Hi 🙂 I also got an offer in Organisational and Social Psychology MSc and my status flipped on Nov 22 too!

Hey congratulations! Nice to know the received theory is working in our favor hahah
Reply 72
Is anyone applying for the double MSc degree in International Affairs with PKU ?
For all those whose documents flipped to received, did your GRE score status also change? Im confused if i should officially send the GRE scores or will they verify automatically
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous #1
when will LSE start sending decisions for the September 2024 intake? has anyone been sent an offer or rejection this early?

I applied on the 31st of October for the MSc Political Science (Political Behaviour) and recieved ad offer on the 18th of December. There is a page on the LSE website that says that the first offers will be made in january but it is totally false also according to friends who applied in previous years.
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous #10
I dont think so because its mentioned on their website that offers will be out from january plus every department works differently

That is totally false even though there is in fact a page on the LSE website that says so. I recieved an offer on the 18th of December having completed my application on the 31st of October. Also according to other people who applied in previous years
Reply 76
Has anyone from MSc Economics heard back yet? I applied around the first week of Nov.
Original post by Paraplay
Has anyone from MSc Economics heard back yet? I applied around the first week of Nov.

Nope, did your documents flip?
Reply 78
Original post by Anonymous #3
Nope, did your documents flip?

Nah, nothing yet. Have yours flipped?
Original post by Paraplay
Nah, nothing yet. Have yours flipped?

yeah, right before they went for the holiday break. I applied on 2nd November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending