The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE september 2024 grad intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous #1
when will LSE start sending decisions for the September 2024 intake? has anyone been sent an offer or rejection this early?

I got an offer on this 2nd of Jan
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by my.lse.uk

Hello! Please could you share your application timelines if you do not mind
Reply 82
Original post by Anonymous #13
Hello! Please could you share your application timelines if you do not mind

hi, I got my application processed on 31st of Oct

Congratulations! What course did you apply to?
Reply 84
thank you so much! i applied for MSc in environmental economics and climate change, and you?
thank you so much! i applied for MSc in environmental economics and climate change, and you?

I've applied for MSc Economics (1 year), still waiting on anything to happen.
I got rejected by LSE for my 1st program choice on Dec 21. Does anyone know how long it would take for them to make a decision on my 2nd program choice? Thanks!
Original post by xcgyugioughplsdf
I got rejected by LSE for my 1st program choice on Dec 21. Does anyone know how long it would take for them to make a decision on my 2nd program choice? Thanks!

When I mailed lse regarding the same, they mentioned that it takes 6-8 weeks from the time the first application is rejected to get a decision for the second. As the second application is sent to the selector only at that point.
Hi everyone! I just got an offer!! 🙂 I applied mid-November (12nd) and I used to check whether the flip theory applies until January 1st constantly, but I'm not sure if it was changed to "received" before I got the offer. Anyway, good luck to everyone!
Reply 89
Original post by Anonymous #15
Hi everyone! I just got an offer!! 🙂 I applied mid-November (12nd) and I used to check whether the flip theory applies until January 1st constantly, but I'm not sure if it was changed to "received" before I got the offer. Anyway, good luck to everyone!

Hi, would you mind sharing contact details to share scholarship related infor? I also got an offer
Anyone heard anything from the finance department whether it's an acceptance or rejection? Applied in late November, all my documents say received but not verified. Scheduled a zoom with LSE admissions because i had a different query but the LSE admissions staff did confirm that the finance department have started reviewing and handing out decisions.
Do your pre requisite GRE scores also flip to 'received' from 'received but not verified'?
Reply 92
Following, also applied for MSc Econ
Original post by yzyz7
Following, also applied for MSc Econ

You mean their status remains not verified even if other docs are 'received' right?
Reply 94
Original post by Anonymous #3
You mean their status remains not verified even if other docs are 'received' right?

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry!
Has anyone got any offer or anything for Msc Economics?
Original post by Anonymous #10
Has anyone got any offer or anything for Msc Economics?

Yes! I got around an offer 20 hours back for the 2 year program.
When did you apply? can you please tell timeline and if you are an international student
Original post by Anonymous #10
When did you apply? can you please tell timeline and if you are an international student

Yeah I am an international student. Timeline:
Application processed- 3rd November
Documents Flipped- right before they went for their holiday break
Offer- 5th Jan
Original post by Anonymous #3
Yes! I got around an offer 20 hours back for the 2 year program.

*an offer around. Sorry for the typo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending