The Student Room Group

How long does it take to hear back from WTW after Hirevue assessment?

Completed Hirevue assessment. They didn't state it in the email how long it would take to hear back. Anyone applying to WTW too?
Original post by infinitehwaiting
Completed Hirevue assessment. They didn't state it in the email how long it would take to hear back. Anyone applying to WTW too?

Yes, I applied yesterday. Need to do my HireVue assessment still, what sort of questions got asked?

Have you heard back yet?
I applied end of September, did my hirevue at the beginning of October and still haven't heard back.
Sorry! Don't know why my response didn't go through. I heard back last week and didn't get through to the next stage. One question was why do you want to work for WTW.
Original post by mazzalini11
Have you heard back yet?
Might just be a really busy period, hope they get back to you with a positive email!
Original post by icedmangoes
I applied end of September, did my hirevue at the beginning of October and still haven't heard back.
Sorry! Don't know why my response didn't go through. I heard back last week and didn't get through to the next stage. One question was why do you want to work for WTW.

Sorry hun I hope you get through to the next stage for all your other roles! I submitted my VI the 2nd week of September guys and haven't heard back yet
That's okay, same goes for you! Good luck for the role, and hopefully they get back to you soon!
Original post by Fairyprincessba
Sorry hun I hope you get through to the next stage for all your other roles! I submitted my VI the 2nd week of September guys and haven't heard back yet
Reply 8
I just did my HireVue interview for WRC (it opened yesterday I think) so was wondering if anyone else has heard back or what their insights report was like? I feel like I didn’t hit that many points in the feedback report 😖
Got rejected for no apparent reason. Had direct experience at a top firm too. Rubbish company!
Original post by icedmangoes
Got rejected for no apparent reason. Had direct experience at a top firm too. Rubbish company!

Same.. Thought i done well in the mini games

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending