The Student Room Group

Jp Morgan work experience 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by pav_kvu
anyone elses site just crashing?

it keeps crashing, it's really annoying. I've tried emailing the support team but haven't heard anything.
Reply 21
guys what to do if hirevue keeps crashing?? it keeps glitching and closing and then just stays on the page "LOADING"
Reply 22
Original post by pav_kvu
anyone elses site just crashing?

Hi is it working for u now?
Reply 23
I'm doing the questionnaire right now and the done answering question isn't doing anything
Reply 24
WORKS NOW GUYS. gl with your applications :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by anxnyx
same!!

same here
Does anyone know how I can contact the Work Experience Team, it just that I put a school thats not in london, just need make them aware that I have means to attend the WE if accepted.
Original post by CriticalCustard
it's not that deep

maybe you should take a look at your answer to "Why is it important to do the right thing every time, even if it's not easy". Don't ruin this opportunity for people who are more deserving, for some cheap internet clout
How old is everyone here? My cousin applied and she’s worried she’ll be the youngest one there.
Reply 29
Original post by grey_boredom
maybe you should take a look at your answer to "Why is it important to do the right thing every time, even if it's not easy". Don't ruin this opportunity for people who are more deserving, for some cheap internet clout

Hey easy bro. I agree with what you are saying but if someone leaked it to you, I doubt you would be complaining. And I don’t think it’s right to instantly assume I am not deserving when you don’t know me.

Besides I don’t think I can apply anyway since I’ve got a power cut
Reply 30
Original post by Da Di Doo
How old is everyone here? My cousin applied and she’s worried she’ll be the youngest one there.

I’m in year 10. The program is for 14-18 yr olds I think
Reply 31
Original post by syk010
Hello all, I’m waiting to apply to the Jp Morgan work experience 2024, does anyone know what questions they ask u on the online form u have to fill in .

Hi
I am not able to apply for this program please help
Reply 32
Original post by Padma23
Hi
I am not able to apply for this program please help

Application window was only a day, it opened and closed yesterday, you'll have to wait till next year now.
Reply 33
Original post by nirajn123
Application window was only a day, it opened and closed yesterday, you'll have to wait till next year now.

Hi thank you - it is 24 hours from midnight last night to midnight tonight - we have tried applying bang on midnight last night still it was asking for university details etc when it clearly is Work experience for Alevel students
Reply 34
Original post by Padma23
Hi thank you - it is 24 hours from midnight last night to midnight tonight - we have tried applying bang on midnight last night still it was asking for university details etc when it clearly is Work experience for Alevel students

No, it started at 00:00 and finished 23:59 yesterday, possible that you got the day wrong.

I did not see the form myself as it was for my son who did this all by himself, my involvement was just to remind him :smile:
There are others on here who might be able to answer that second point.
Reply 35
Hi, Can anyone post a link please?
Reply 37
****! I was sitting on my ASS yesterday! All day! Preparing answers etc. I got the date wrong!
Original post by anxnyx
I’m in year 10. The program is for 14-18 yr olds I think

Ok thanks - she’s in Year 10 as well. Hoping you both get in!
Reply 39
Original post by nirajn123
No, it started at 00:00 and finished 23:59 yesterday, possible that you got the day wrong.

I did not see the form myself as it was for my son who did this all by himself, my involvement was just to remind him :smile:
There are others on here who might be able to answer that second point.

My bad 😞 got the date wrong

Any pointers for other finance related Work experience please 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending