The Student Room Group

Jp Morgan work experience 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by chloechan821
Does anyone know around what time will the result for finance released?

Hopefully at the start of December
Reply 61
Original post by AJO_SGS
Hopefully at the start of December

Hi have u gotten anything yet
Original post by anxnyx

no
Reply 63
Original post by anxnyx

Hey, I have not got an email (I checked a few minutes ago) but I do think we should be getting in emails at the latest in 3 weeks. Again, hopefully it comes in the first week of December as that is when it’s most likely to come.

By the way, everyone gets an email regardless of whether they have excepted or not so when this thread becomes very active it’s most probably that JPM have release their results and emailed everyone back!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 64
Original post by AJO_SGS
Hey, I have not got an email (I checked a few minutes ago) but I do think we should be getting in emails at the latest in 3 weeks. Again, hopefully it comes in the first week of December as that is when it’s most likely to come.

By the way, everyone gets an email regardless of whether they have excepted or not so when this thread becomes very active it’s most probably that JPM have release their results and emailed everyone back!

ahh okay, i'm really hoping to get in! fingers crossed. hope you get in asw 🙂 btw, what have you applied for?

ive applied for london finance and im in y10
Reply 65
Original post by anxnyx
ahh okay, i'm really hoping to get in! fingers crossed. hope you get in asw 🙂 btw, what have you applied for?

ive applied for london finance and im in y10

Thanks! Coincidentally, my situation is the exact same is yours (I am in year 10 too and I have also applied for Finance at London). :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by AJO_SGS
Thanks! Coincidentally, my situation is the exact same is yours (I am in year 10 too and I have also applied for Finance at London). :smile:

oh really that's so cool!

what gcses have you picked?
Reply 67
Original post by anxnyx
oh really that's so cool!

what gcses have you picked?

Maths (Edexcel Higher)
Eng Lang + Eng Lit (AQA)
Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (OCR GATEWAY)
Physics (AQA)
German (AQA)
Computer Science (OCR)
History (CIE IGCSE) (don’t know why we’re doing this exam board but the content is really cool)
RE (AQA)
Geography (OCR B)

Wbu ??
Reply 68
bio, chem, physics (edexcel)
maths - higher aqa
english lit and lang aqa
comp sci aqa
statistics edexcel
spanish aqa
geo aqa
sociology
Original post by AJO_SGS

What a coincidence, i am also a Y10 who applied for finance in london
Reply 70
Original post by schew
What a coincidence, i am also a Y10 who applied for finance in london

oh wow rly? what gcses have u picked
Original post by anxnyx
oh wow rly? what gcses have u picked

english lit (edexcel)
english lang (aqa)
bio (aqa)
chem(aqa)
physics(aqa)
rs(aqa)
german(aqa)
music(ocr)
comp sci (ocr)
physical education (aqa)
maths(edexcel)
(edited 4 months ago)
Do you guys think that we will hear back from them this coming week?😭 It’s been so long
Do you guys think that we will hear back from them this coming week?😭 It’s been so long

Last cohort received their results on the 21st of December, just be patient. There are tons of other opportunities to exploit (if you are year 12)
Original post by grey_boredom
Last cohort received their results on the 21st of December, just be patient. There are tons of other opportunities to exploit (if you are year 12)

Like what opportunities?
Like what opportunities?

like find them yourself
i understand why everyone wants to see whether they got in- i do asw! but the world doesnt work that way- just be patient!! commenting everyday asking when its going to come out won't do anything!! and plus its not definate when results of the interview comes out so i suggest that when someone actually does get feedback they say it on this thread but otherwise that we'll just have to wait and see ... :smile:
My friend received an invitation to do an interview today
Reply 78
Original post by Anoymous7890
My friend received an invitation to do an interview today

what interview? for the work experience?
Original post by anxnyx
what interview? for the work experience?

JP Morgan for London finance
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending