The Student Room Group

Late enrollment

I came to London on 21/10/23. My enrollment date was 18/9/23 and the last date to enroll was on oct 9th. I have send the email Attatching with the medical certificate to extend my enrollment but haven't got any response from them. Now I went to the college for enrollment but they refused. So I have no idea what to do, I came with my husband and kid.
So please reply.
Hello dear friend, my advice would be that you consider reaching out to higher authorities within the college or the relevant educational department in the area. Explain your situation and the efforts you have made to resolve the issue.
Original post by MARYAM MUSHRIFA
I came to London on 21/10/23. My enrollment date was 18/9/23 and the last date to enroll was on oct 9th. I have send the email Attatching with the medical certificate to extend my enrollment but haven't got any response from them. Now I went to the college for enrollment but they refused. So I have no idea what to do, I came with my husband and kid.
So please reply.

Did you have any communication from them before 9 October?

If you arrived on 21 October, that will be too late for many places, unless you had a very clear agreement, in writing, beforehand.

You need to speak to the College, be clear on their position, and then if you are on a visa, consider your next steps very carefully.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending