The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN portal

Hi, I just an email telling me to make a portal account to view my ucas application status but I already had a portal account before I even made my ucas application so it isn't connected. I tried remaking the portal account with my ucas number but it keeps saying to check it. Has anyone else had a similar issue or know how to fix it? Thanks
Original post by Leshyyx
Hi, I just an email telling me to make a portal account to view my ucas application status but I already had a portal account before I even made my ucas application so it isn't connected. I tried remaking the portal account with my ucas number but it keeps saying to check it. Has anyone else had a similar issue or know how to fix it? Thanks

Hi @Leshyyx,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to read that you are having problems with your portal account. I would like to have a look into this for you, please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels which you can find here with some further information. Within you're message please could you include the following.

Full name

Application ID

Course name

Date of birth

Many thanks,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest