The Student Room Group

On hold with SFE for 40 minutes waiting for an advisor and then the call ended

I’m so annoyed that I’ve just wasted 40 minutes trying to discuss my funding when they just had my on hold the whole time (“sorry, we are busy. An advisor will be with you shortly”) and around the 30 minute mark the hold music stopped, then around the 40 minute mark the call got cancelled. I really don’t know what to do because I can’t afford to be wasting good chunks of my day like this. Their FAQ’s are so rubbish, unfortunately I do need to speak to someone to sort my issues and make sure I get my funding in a timely manner.
Original post by Charlotte72
I’m so annoyed that I’ve just wasted 40 minutes trying to discuss my funding when they just had my on hold the whole time (“sorry, we are busy. An advisor will be with you shortly”) and around the 30 minute mark the hold music stopped, then around the 40 minute mark the call got cancelled. I really don’t know what to do because I can’t afford to be wasting good chunks of my day like this. Their FAQ’s are so rubbish, unfortunately I do need to speak to someone to sort my issues and make sure I get my funding in a timely manner.

Have you tried the live chat function instead? It's available during office hours and you need to log into your account to access it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending