The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nano2000
i went for the devops role it’s almost 2 weeks since I’ve applied so fingers crossed 😭

Hi, I also applied for the DevOps role, have you heard back?
Reply 21
Has anyone applied for SAP functional? I applied 27th and I’ve just been invited to the video interview.
Reply 22
Original post by TSmithFC
What type of questions did you get asked in the VI? Also do you remember any of the exact questions that you got?

yeah i screenshoted the material and noted all questions lol
Reply 23
Has anyone had two emails from capgemini about completing the VI. I read the first one which said I had seven days to do it, that was sent on Wednesday so I completed it Sunday. But then I just realised there’s another email saying for the best chance, complete within 3. I wish they’d just given me one number and stuck with it.
Reply 24
hey everyone, when i log into my candidate account online it says under the application i applied for ‘first interview’ but it doesn’t have any link to anything and i haven’t got an email about any video interviews. i’ve tried to contact them to ask whether this is an error and they just responded with a generic message about there being a large volume of applications and they’re working through them. anyone else having the same issue?
Hi, I just applied to the Business Technology Accelerate Graduate Programme and am looking to hear back from them for a VI.
Reply 26
Has anyone applied to the public sector accelerate grad programme? Did anyone receive a response after the VI?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by maya18432
Has anyone applied to the public sector accelerate grad programme? Did anyone receive a response after the VI?

Hi, How did you find the VI?
Original post by study145
hey everyone, when i log into my candidate account online it says under the application i applied for ‘first interview’ but it doesn’t have any link to anything and i haven’t got an email about any video interviews. i’ve tried to contact them to ask whether this is an error and they just responded with a generic message about there being a large volume of applications and they’re working through them. anyone else having the same issue?

Hi, Have you received an invite for the VI yet? Experiencing the same issue
Reply 29
Original post by ac202527
Hi, Have you received an invite for the VI yet? Experiencing the same issue

i emailed them and they said that they’ve progressed me to the next stage but they haven’t currently opened the digital interviews yet for this role, hence why i can’t find any links to it etc. they said once they open the digital interviews i should get an email with a link
Reply 30

i emailed them and they said that they’ve progressed me to the next stage but they haven’t currently opened the digital interviews yet for this role, hence why i can’t find any links to it etc. they said once they open the digital interviews i should get an email with a link

by digital interview do you mean the video interview? or is that the stage after the VI?
Reply 31
Original post by xlrspin
by digital interview do you mean the video interview? or is that the stage after the VI?

they kept calling it digital interview but i’ve not done the video interview so i’m assuming it’s that

Great, makes sense, thanks 😊
Reply 33
Original post by maya18432

Hey, I completed the VI for Workforce & Organisation grad scheme last week and I wonder how long we’re gonna wait… also in the meantime I’ve received another emIl that mentioned I’ll shortly receive an email with link to digital assessment… this is so confusing as all I got was the link to VI.
Reply 34
Just received an email saying I have been placed into shortlisting pool for the assessment centre? Does anyone know how promising this is? Or is it like all the other companies where I’m just as likely to get rejected?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by xlrspin
Just received an email saying I have been placed into shortlisting pool for the assessment centre? Does anyone know how promising this is? Or is it like all the other companies where I’m just as likely to get rejected?

They most likely haven’t done any assessment centres for invent roles and usual start from Jan-Feb onwards. Normally it’s about 6-8 employees who will be on a panel so it’s a bad time for that. Many of the IT based roles will have started earlier as it opened earlier. The short list is a first come first serve basis I.e if there are 10 jobs for your area, they will interview untill they are filled. Assessment groups therefore will be arranged based on demand. So the sooner you got put in that list the more likely you are to be put in for a interview.
Reply 36
Original post by Alexbantana
They most likely haven’t done any assessment centres for invent roles and usual start from Jan-Feb onwards. Normally it’s about 6-8 employees who will be on a panel so it’s a bad time for that. Many of the IT based roles will have started earlier as it opened earlier. The short list is a first come first serve basis I.e if there are 10 jobs for your area, they will interview untill they are filled. Assessment groups therefore will be arranged based on demand. So the sooner you got put in that list the more likely you are to be put in for a interview.

Okay well, it says "talent pool". I applied for the SAP Graduate Technology Consultant Programme and I'm pretty sure I applied not long after it was posted. I only got put into that list today so idk what that means either.
Reply 37
Original post by xlrspin

Hey, same here, this is the email I received:

“Thank you for taking the time to complete your digital interview, we are pleased to let you know that you have passed this stage of the process and therefore you have been placed into a talent pool for Assessment Centre consideration“.

It is strange to tell someone you’ve passed but we don’t know if we’ll take you to the AC stage…
Reply 38
Original post by Proxenus
I’ve done the ac if anyone needs help

How was the VI?
Reply 39
Original post by Vera_O
Hey, same here, this is the email I received:

“Thank you for taking the time to complete your digital interview, we are pleased to let you know that you have passed this stage of the process and therefore you have been placed into a talent pool for Assessment Centre consideration“.

It is strange to tell someone you’ve passed but we don’t know if we’ll take you to the AC stage…

Hey, what was your VI like for Workplace & Organisation? Was it just the 2 questions or 9 as I’m seeing conflicting info 😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending