The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Proxenus
yeah i screenshoted the material and noted all questions lol

Hey! Have you done the AC for 2024 Workforce & Organisation already?!
Reply 41
It was a bit difficult I’d say. Deloitte one was easier. I think it was around 7 questions in total but I think only 5 were assessed.
Reply 42
Original post by Vera_O
It was a bit difficult I’d say. Deloitte one was easier. I think it was around 7 questions in total but I think only 5 were assessed.

Perfect - thank you! And was it more situational questions/personal questions or questions focused more on scenarios/case studies? Very nervous!!!
Reply 43
Original post by username6639781
Hi, How did you find the VI?

Hey you’ve disabled PMs so I can’s reply
Reply 44
Completed the VI for the Frog Accelerate programme around a month ago and haven't heard back yet
Got a email this morning from Capgemini HR saying that they have cancelled my assessment centre because they have filled all the roles for their invent programs. RIP all those in the talent pool.Time to move on :/
Reply 46
I have just received another email about the amount of applications they have received and so it is taking longer than usual. At this point I’m assuming it’s a no.
Original post by xlrspin
I have just received another email about the amount of applications they have received and so it is taking longer than usual. At this point I’m assuming it’s a no.

i think they all ready have all the interviews, succesful applications.
Reply 48
Original post by Alexbantana

i think they all ready have all the interviews, succesful applications.

Fair. Mine was for an SAP Graduate Tech Consultant Programme.
Reply 49
Got a email this morning from Capgemini HR saying that they have cancelled my assessment centre because they have filled all the roles for their invent programs. RIP all those in the talent pool.Time to move on :/

Oh no…… when was your AC scheduled for??
Reply 50
Original post by xlrspin
Fair. Mine was for an SAP Graduate Tech Consultant Programme.

Still waiting for a response…
Reply 51
Just got an email for ac !!
Reply 52
Original post by shrugssss
Just got an email for ac !!

congrats! what role did you apply for?
Reply 53
Original post by study145
congrats! what role did you apply for?

Thank you 🙂 it was for invent, business tech !
Reply 54
Thank you 🙂 it was for invent, business tech !

ah good luck!! hope it goes well for you 🙂
Reply 55
Has anyone been rejected yet? I haven’t even had a response from my initial application - invent business technology.

Assuming I haven’t been progressed but was wondering if others have been rejected ?
Reply 56
Does anyone have an ac on the 25th? / have already completed an ac ?
(edited 3 months ago)
Does anyone have an ac on the 25th? / have already completed an ac ?

Did one last year

One of the lucky few then congrats as i know they have stopped taking new people forward.
Reply 58
Did one last year

One of the lucky few then congrats as i know they have stopped taking new people forward.

How long is the virtual AC? Is it the full day?
Reply 59
Hi all, I have been invited to complete a digital interview for an associate consultant role, please can someone tell me what questions they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending