The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by khal23
How long is the virtual AC? Is it the full day?

like 5-6 hours, depends
Reply 61
I’m not sure if I’ve missed something, but seeing as they do so many schemes. It’s best not to assume you won’t get invited to AC or whatever until you actually know for sure.

For reference, I applied to SAP Consultant Grad and I just received the email today inviting.
Reply 62
Hey gang, anyone by chance know the dates for the Oracle & Cloud Dev grad scheme Assessment Centres?? Are they usually in Feb?
Original post by xlrspin
I’m not sure if I’ve missed something, but seeing as they do so many schemes. It’s best not to assume you won’t get invited to AC or whatever until you actually know for sure.

For reference, I applied to SAP Consultant Grad and I just received the email today inviting.

I have also received the invite today.

Has anyone already attended AC and knows the details? Any help is welcome.

Reply 64
Has anyone attended the AC yet?
Saw yesterday they just got their first batch of grads starting this week. - Invent

So it’s safe to assume they just haven’t bothered getting around to wrecking everyone with the “sorry we full blah blah” or they just ain’t going to tell us at all and let us sniff the copuim 😂😂😂.

Putting us in the “talent pool” like we are some kind of farm animal to be picked and chosen when needed.
Reply 66
Original post by Alexbantana
Saw yesterday they just got their first batch of grads starting this week. - Invent

So it’s safe to assume they just haven’t bothered getting around to wrecking everyone with the “sorry we full blah blah” or they just ain’t going to tell us at all and let us sniff the copuim 😂😂😂.

Putting us in the “talent pool” like we are some kind of farm animal to be picked and chosen when needed.

Don't they have four intakes a year though, depending on the workstream? Like this would be their 2024 q1 intake but they're still recruiting for q2 onwards. E.G. I was told Frog only have September intake every year whereas others are biannual etc.

So it might be that the pathway you applied for is full for the next 6 months but it doesn't mean you've been rejected fully unless they actually tell you that
(edited 3 months ago)
Anyone has done an AC yet?
Reply 68
Original post by ninjarwn2
Don't they have four intakes a year though, depending on the workstream? Like this would be their 2024 q1 intake but they're still recruiting for q2 onwards. E.G. I was told Frog only have September intake every year whereas others are biannual etc.

So it might be that the pathway you applied for is full for the next 6 months but it doesn't mean you've been rejected fully unless they actually tell you that

I reckon you’re right, for the scheme I applied for they had filled in their spring intake, but they have intakes in September and October so there might still be a chance
Reply 69
Has anyone heard back from their AC?
Reply 70
Original post by xlrspin
Just received an email saying I have been placed into shortlisting pool for the assessment centre? Does anyone know how promising this is? Or is it like all the other companies where I’m just as likely to get rejected?

Hey, did you end up getting a date for the AC or are you still waiting?
Reply 71
Original post by Ak1709

Hey, did you end up getting a date for the AC or are you still waiting?

Yeh I have mine on Thursday.
Reply 72
Applied to the Intelligent Industry accelerate programme couple months back, have that first interview thing on my application too but have not been emailed. Got a reply from them last week saying

We have experienced significant interest in our opportunities and there it is taking longer than usual to come back to you.

We are aware that you have been in the process for some time, and we will update you as soon as possible as to whether you are moving through to the next stage.

Wanted to know if anyone else has heard back regarding this pathway.
Reply 73
Original post by vc45
Applied to the Intelligent Industry accelerate programme couple months back, have that first interview thing on my application too but have not been emailed. Got a reply from them last week saying

We have experienced significant interest in our opportunities and there it is taking longer than usual to come back to you.

We are aware that you have been in the process for some time, and we will update you as soon as possible as to whether you are moving through to the next stage.

i didn’t apply for this pathway but it took ages for myself to get an application update, i think it depends on their intakes for the year as they would prioritise application processes for april intakes over ones for later on (i applied for september intake). i had the same thing about the first interview on my dashboard but no email link and when i emailed them about it they stated that they hadn’t opened the digital interviews for the role i was applying for yet and once they open them i should get an email (which i later did but took a good month or two).
Reply 74
Original post by study145
i didn’t apply for this pathway but it took ages for myself to get an application update, i think it depends on their intakes for the year as they would prioritise application processes for april intakes over ones for later on (i applied for september intake). i had the same thing about the first interview on my dashboard but no email link and when i emailed them about it they stated that they hadn’t opened the digital interviews for the role i was applying for yet and once they open them i should get an email (which i later did but took a good month or two).

okay cool, thanks for letting me know. I applied for the intake in Q3 I think, so maybe will still be a while till I hear back. just dont know if i should keep my hopes high.

did you get an interview?
Original post by vc45

I have also applied to that pathway and received an email yesterday saying that I had passed the digital interview and have been placed into the talent pool for assessment centres.
Reply 76
Original post by vc45
okay cool, thanks for letting me know. I applied for the intake in Q3 I think, so maybe will still be a while till I hear back. just dont know if i should keep my hopes high.

did you get an interview?

yh i did
Reply 77
Original post by Travis $cott
I have also applied to that pathway and received an email yesterday saying that I had passed the digital interview and have been placed into the talent pool for assessment centres.

which intake did you apply for? april or later on in the year?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 78
Original post by zmil
Has anyone heard back from their AC?

I haven’t yet been almost 2 weeks, have you heard back?
Reply 79
Original post by Charthtu
I haven’t yet been almost 2 weeks, have you heard back?

Me neither, mine was like last week :// (fingers crossed we hear back soon!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending