The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Is anyone here doing SAP or has already done the AC for it?
Reply 81
Original post by Travis $cott
I have also applied to that pathway and received an email yesterday saying that I had passed the digital interview and have been placed into the talent pool for assessment centres.

Hey Travis, how long were you waiting for feedback from your VI? I completed mine 9 days ago

Completely different role though, Associate Consultant in the BTC team for an April start
Reply 82
Does anyone know why my AC is in person? Seems like the vast majority are virtual? Seems a bit daft that I have to travel so far when the ACs work just as well virtually.
Reply 83
Hey all. Applied for software engineering (SEP 2024 intake). Did the VI about a month ago, then placed into the AC talent pool about 2 weeks ago. How long after did you get a response for an AC progression, to those who have completed one?
Reply 84
Original post by xlrspin
Does anyone know why my AC is in person? Seems like the vast majority are virtual? Seems a bit daft that I have to travel so far when the ACs work just as well virtually.

This role is 3 days a week in worthing, right on the south coast, they will probably ask you about relocation or communiting, I think its a case where if you cant make it to the interview how will you make it to the office
Reply 85
Original post by xlrspin
Yeh I have mine on Thursday.

Hey, how long was the gap between them telling you that you were in the talent pool for the Assessment Centre to then inviting you to the Assessment Centre? Also what month was the start date you applied for? Thanks!
Reply 86
Applied to Invent business technology programme at the end of November and only just got invited to a digital interview. Think I put flexible for my cohort date though
Reply 87
Original post by zmil
Me neither, mine was like last week :// (fingers crossed we hear back soon!)

Did you hear anything? Still haven’t heard back
Reply 88
Original post by Iamjt99

Hey, how long was the gap between them telling you that you were in the talent pool for the Assessment Centre to then inviting you to the Assessment Centre? Also what month was the start date you applied for? Thanks!

I want to say around a month and a half? It certainly wasn’t that quick. I think it varies hugely depending on the pathway, so I wouldn’t read into it.
Reply 89
Just got invited to the digital interview for the Intelligent Industry pathway. Anyone else done the digital interview, or been invited?
Reply 90
Original post by xlrspin
I want to say around a month and a half? It certainly wasn’t that quick. I think it varies hugely depending on the pathway, so I wouldn’t read into it.

Thanks for the reply mate. Also, I see that there's a Situation strengths test. Does that happen during the assessment centre?
Reply 91
Did anyone get the offer for the April start date for invent ?
Reply 92
Just seen that applications for Business Technology have reopened…. I’m currently in talent pool waiting for an AC :/
Has anyone done an AC in January and heard back? i did mine on 25th and absolutely nothing... no reply from recruiter after chasing up and hes not answering his phone.
Reply 94
Original post by Zaki Murtza
Has anyone done an AC in January and heard back? i did mine on 25th and absolutely nothing... no reply from recruiter after chasing up and hes not answering his phone.

What was it for ?
Original post by shrugssss
What was it for ?

Application consultant
Reply 96
Did anyone get the offer for the April start date for invent ?

In my AC they said that their earliest start date for the April intake would be June now - not sure if this is only for the pathway I applied to tho
Reply 97
Original post by s11811
In my AC they said that their earliest start date for the April intake would be June now - not sure if this is only for the pathway I applied to tho

when did you have your ac? I had mine on the 25th
Reply 98
when did you have your ac? I had mine on the 25th

I had mine 13 Feb - what pathway did you apply for?
Reply 99
Anyone got an offer yet? I put down April as my start date but they're saying starting in November? Also any idea if salary increases after completing the institute or if there's any negotiation possible?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending