The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

congrats everyone, overhalf got in this time, see everyone on the 16th Sep, also did we all get different pay offers, got 38k which is okay, no bonus though.
Original post by stellabolton
Is anyone else in the talent pool for corporate experience ac?

Hey, I think they might be full in CE, but reach out to HR and try get a straight answer about it
Hi, I've applied to the Business Technology Accelerate Programme. On the 8th March, I got told I'm in the talent pool. Has anyone heard since then?
I've done the ac if anyone needs help just dm
Original post by Alexbantana
congrats everyone, overhalf got in this time, see everyone on the 16th Sep, also did we all get different pay offers, got 38k which is okay, no bonus though.

im on SWE degree apprenticeship starting 16 sept.. only 20k though haha ;-;
is anyone else still in the talent pool for corporate experience?
Original post by Alexbantana

yeah but is this the base salary 34k then the rest is like 2k pension and the rest benefits fund? That all sums to 37k
Original post by pinkblooms
yeah but is this the base salary 34k then the rest is like 2k pension and the rest benefits fund? That all sums to 37k

Different circumstances for me as was invited to it instead of applying so they gave me a different offer, i just dont have direct consulting experince so have to join this program, hoping to get fast tracked.
Does anyone know if there are any ACs coming up for Business Tech? Or have all the offers been made for 2024
anyone apply to the financial services grad programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending