The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer for Data Science, studying A Levels in Further Math, Maths, English Language
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Original post by millyl
Has anyone got an offer for International relations, and if so how long did the offer take to come back and what are your predicted grades??

Hey, I am awaiting a decision from Leeds for International Relations as well. My predicted grades are AAA. I have another friend who is in the same situation and also hasn't heard back. For reference we both sent our applications over a month ago. Hopefully we will all get offers soon 🤞!!
I applied last year but deferred so I’m starting Politics at Leeds in 2024! Good luck to everyone who’s applying for the first time, I didn’t receive my offer until April last year so don’t worry if you don’t hear back for a while
Reply 23
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

hello everyone!!

i recently firmed leeds to study spanish and japanese!! i currently take spanish, eng lit, and sociology! if anyone else is taking spanish and/or japanese please reach out bc i am Overthinking my choices rn lmao

nice to meet you all!
Reply 24
Original post by Abu Ubaydah
Got an offer for Data Science, studying A Levels in Further Math, Maths, English Language

Me too. I'm studying Maths, Economics, Psychology and EPQ
(edited 3 months ago)
Anyone got for LLB?
And how long does it takes as I have submitted it on 1 January
Reply 26
Hi! I received an offer for Computer Science at the start of December.
Anyone applied for geography?
Applied about a month ago and have heard nothing back - I'm probably stressing for no reason but I'm curious..
Original post by gabriellamadelyn
applied for medicinal chemistry on friday and just got my first offer from leeds of AAB!
it’s my 2nd last option but thought i’d post anyways to give people an offer timeframe

Hey! I got an offer for Chemistry in december :smile:
got offer for data science, i am studing maths, FM, Physics and Computer science
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous #3
got offer for data science, i am studing maths, FM, Physics and Computer science

I also got an offer for Data Science. I am studying Maths, Psychology, Economics and EPQ. I have finished my EPQ now
Original post by funny-liquid
hi! i got my offer a couple of weeks ago to study english language and linguistics at leeds! very happy, although it isn’t my top choice in terms of course :smile:

ive had my offer for the same!
Original post by aureliarose

i got an offer for just linguistics BA :smile:
Original post by KAMON YO
I also got an offer for Data Science. I am studying Maths, Psychology, Economics and EPQ. I have finished my EPQ now

what was your EPQ about?
Reply 34
Hi, I got an offer yesterday for Medical Engineering, I have other offers so I am going to attend a couple of offer holder/ applicant days before choosing who I firm though Leeds is the top contender. I am eligible for access to Leeds though based on my grades so far I would be able to meet the entry requirements without it. Any other mature students/ parents in this thread?
Original post by aureliarose

amazing well done!! where else have you applied?
Hii, just firmed Leeds for Mental Health Nursing!!!
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Anyone got for LLB?
And how long does it takes as I have submitted it on 1 January

I applied for Law in October prior to the Oxbridge deadline. Still waiting for an offer and received an email saying they would not be reviewing my application until the January Deadline due to the amount of applications they were receiving.
Thats not good
Reply 39
Hi! I got an offer for physics with astrophysics, anyone else? Leeds is my top choice 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest