The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Huzam001
got an offer for med. do we have our logins for anything yet? just wanna make sure i’m not going insane

Nope nothing here. Have you had any details sent re the offer holder day? i have had nothing so far not even details of the actual offer ie grades required. Just had an email 2 weeks ago to say I was successful and ucas would update in 4 weeks
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
Original post by Shslini

Nope nothing here. Have you had any details sent re the offer holder day? i have had nothing so far not even details of the actual offer ie grades required. Just had an email 2 weeks ago to say I was successful and ucas would update in 4 weeks

same as you tbh. haven’t gotten anything other than the initial email saying i was successful. kinda worried now ngl it makes no sense why they’re taking so long
Reply 62
Original post by Huzam001
same as you tbh. haven’t gotten anything other than the initial email saying i was successful. kinda worried now ngl it makes no sense why they’re taking so long

Send them an email? I sent one but they have not responded to me. Perhaps if a few people enquire they may send something out?
My son has had an offer for aerospace. He is so very very happy and most fortunately not had very long wait for which we are al grateful.
Original post by millyl
Has anyone got an offer for International relations, and if so how long did the offer take to come back and what are your predicted grades??

I got an offer today and I submitted the application on jan 31!
Reply 65
Does anyone know if scholarship offer is made the same time as conditional offer? Or would it come later?
Reply 66
Original post by Yikkie
Does anyone know if scholarship offer is made the same time as conditional offer? Or would it come later?

I did not know they offered scholarships? What subjects do they do that for?
Reply 67
Original post by Shslini
I did not know they offered scholarships? What subjects do they do that for?

This is one of them: https://business.leeds.ac.uk/dir-record/lubs-scholarships/464/dean-s-excellence-business-school-undergraduate-international-scholarships
Original post by emm4nuella
i've received an offer for BA linguistics :smile:

Well done! I received an offer for BA linguistics too!!
Btw do you know when the Leeds offer holder day is for the Linguistics course?
Original post by rose.carat_
Well done! I received an offer for BA linguistics too!!
Btw do you know when the Leeds offer holder day is for the Linguistics course?

omg yay!! from what i can see on the booking form thingamabob - 14th feb, 20th april ❤️ what other unis did you apply to? :biggrin:
omg yay!! from what i can see on the booking form thingamabob - 14th feb, 20th april ❤️ what other unis did you apply to? :biggrin:

where did you find the form? i'm struggling :frown:

I applied to Leeds, Manchester, York, Edinburgh and Newcastle. hbu?

i also applied to york and newcastle :biggrin: and then also KCL and UCL!! wow thats a coincidence! what do you think about york and newcastle?
(edited 2 months ago)

i applied to the same except durham instead of newcastle!
i also applied to york and newcastle :biggrin: and then also KCL and UCL!! wow thats a coincidence! what do you think about york and newcastle?

I liked York, but it's not one of my favourites. I haven't actually been to Newcastle, it was kind of a last minute option actually. What do you think about it?
Anyone had any offers for Business management or International Business yet? This wait is killing me 😱

I liked York, but it's not one of my favourites. I haven't actually been to Newcastle, it was kind of a last minute option actually. What do you think about it?

I quite like york tbh the modules in the course really appeal to me - I applied to the bsc :smile:
I got an offer for politics and philosophy (AAB) in late October! My first choice at the moment but still waiting on Warwick and LSE
Reply 77
Is anyone applying for MSc Clinical Embryology and ART at Leeds as well here?
Heya guys hope we are all doing well and all. I am a University of Leeds offer holder for Middle Eastern Studies and Politics. Unfortunately I find myself in a bit of a predicament here and I was wondering if any of you wonderful and intelligent people on here could help me. So here goes: I received my offer on the 8th February however I only received an email inviting me to the offer holder day for my prospective school (the school of languages cultures and societies) yesterday on the 16th February, which was two days after the offer holder event for my school took place on the 14th February! As you can imagine I am quite disappointed as I was quite looking forward to go to an offer holder day and see what the uni of Leeds is like in person etc. Is there any way this can be rectified etc? I’ve already emailed them but it is the weekend rn so they are probably not going to reply until Monday.

That’s not the only thing though: I applied via the Access to Leeds (A2L) scheme and I got an email confining to me I was eligible, and obviously I received an offer however the offer was for an ABB (the original A-level requirements was AAB) not a BBB which would have been the access to Leeds offer. Has this happened to anyone before? Is A2L oversubscribed this year or something?!

Anyways I know there are a billion more things more important right now, but I just thought I’d ask if anyone has any advice or can help me?

My Snapchat is Luka.singh7 if anyone can add me on there as well that would be brilliant!
Reply 79
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi! I am from Malaysia and got an offer for actuarial mathematics for AAB. Deciding between Leeds and QUB. Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest