The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

hi everyone! I got my leeds offer a couple days ago to study global creative industries if i meet DDD in my BTEC's! :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone received offer for LLB in January?

No still waiting for mine 🙁
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leeds for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi everyone! I currently have an offer to study pharmacology through foundation year as i did not take science A-levels Is anyone else applying form pharmacology?
Reply 83
Hey! I got an offer back in oct for Philosophy and Politics (AAB/ABB with A in epq)... I do religious studies (philosophy), business and english lit a levels
Original post by el!!
Hey! I got an offer back in oct for Philosophy and Politics (AAB/ABB with A in epq)... I do religious studies (philosophy), business and english lit a levels
Cool, I have an offer for PPE
Reply 85
Original post by Flynn Gallichan
Cool, I have an offer for PPE
Yay! I couldn't hack economics unfortunately maths isn't my forte
has anyone received an offer for linguistics? :smile:

Hey I recently received an offer for English language and linguistics! Very excited as it is one of my top choices. I have received 4 offers and I am waiting on Cambridge as they told me I wouldn’t find out until may. Does anyone know when the offer holders days are as I still haven’t received an email from Leeds and have no idea when they are? :smile:
Original post by Leahmeyer!
Hey I recently received an offer for English language and linguistics! Very excited as it is one of my top choices. I have received 4 offers and I am waiting on Cambridge as they told me I wouldn’t find out until may. Does anyone know when the offer holders days are as I still haven’t received an email from Leeds and have no idea when they are? :smile:
aaah yayyy what other unis did you apply to apart from leeds and cambridge? also here's the link for our department School of Languages, Cultures and Societies Offer Holder Events | School of Languages, Cultures and Societies | University of Leeds
got an offer for english theatre and performance! anyone else ??
Reply 89
Original post by chloefallows06
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Anyone got for LLB?
And how long does it takes as I have submitted it on 1 January

I applied for Law in October prior to the Oxbridge deadline. Still waiting for an offer and received an email saying they would not be reviewing my application until the January Deadline due to the amount of applications they were receiving.

Same
aaah yayyy what other unis did you apply to apart from leeds and cambridge? also here's the link for our department School of Languages, Cultures and Societies Offer Holder Events | School of Languages, Cultures and Societies | University of Leeds
Heyyy!!

I also applied to liverpool, Lancaster and Birmingham and have offers for all of them :smile:

I really really like Lancaster for my course and am considering that for firm with leeds, but I don’t really think I want liverpool or Birmingham atm and am debating between them for my insurance. Honestly I’m so indecisive so I have no clue how I’m gonna make this decision. 😭😭

Does anyone know if we have WhatsApp/ snap groups for the unis that I’ve applied to or for eng Lang and linguistics students?? Thank youuu :smile:
Reply 91
Heyyy!!

I also applied to liverpool, Lancaster and Birmingham and have offers for all of them :smile:

I really really like Lancaster for my course and am considering that for firm with leeds, but I don’t really think I want liverpool or Birmingham atm and am debating between them for my insurance. Honestly I’m so indecisive so I have no clue how I’m gonna make this decision. 😭😭

Does anyone know if we have WhatsApp/ snap groups for the unis that I’ve applied to or for eng Lang and linguistics students?? Thank youuu :smile:
Heyy congrats on your offers! I don't think there are any gc's yet I wanted to make one but not sure how to put the invite here aha
Hello,

Got offer letter couple of months ago submitted conditions last Monday or Tuesday can anybody tell me how much does it take for University of Leeds to provide unconditional offer letters?

And can somebody please let me know on the safety of women in Leeds?
Original post by Anonymous #12
Hello,

Got offer letter couple of months ago submitted conditions last Monday or Tuesday can anybody tell me how much does it take for University of Leeds to provide unconditional offer letters?

And can somebody please let me know on the safety of women in Leeds?

can’t speak on offer letters but from my experience, it’s a very safe place. i live in the area and have never had any issues :smile: obviously some areas are different and there are exceptions but generally it’s a pretty safe place to be
Original post by Anonymous #8
can’t speak on offer letters but from my experience, it’s a very safe place. i live in the area and have never had any issues :smile: obviously some areas are different and there are exceptions but generally it’s a pretty safe place to be
Can you please let me know the areas which is not safe in Leeds?
Reply 95
Original post by Anonymous #12
Can you please let me know the areas which is not safe in Leeds?
Harehills I believe.
Has anyone been invited to any offer holder days yet??
Heyyy!!

Hi @Leahmeyer!
I know deciding between universities can be a very difficult and personal choice. I'm currently in my 3rd year at Lancaster, so if you have any questions about what studying at Lancaster is like that might help with your decision making, feel free to ask!
It also might be worth looking at the difference in courses between the 2 universities, as courses with the same names may teach slightly different things at different unis. A list of Lancaster's typical modules for English Lang and Linguistics can be found here English Language and Linguistics BA Hons (QQC3) - Lancaster University , so might be worth comparing these to Leeds and seeing which ones you prefer.
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 97
Has anyone been invited to any offer holder days yet?
has anyone heard back for accounting and finance yet??
Original post by Shslini
Has anyone been invited to any offer holder days yet?

No I don’t think so

Quick Reply

Latest