The Student Room Group

UCAS application help - finance

Hi!

I’m a ‘mature student’ applying to go to university in 2024. I have finished my personal statement and am just finalising my UCAS application. However, in the ‘finance and funding’ option of the profile, there is a question about who will assess me for tuition fees - the drop down box shows lots of counties and cities to choose from. I am going to apply for student finance later on, but how do I answer this question? Am I supposed to put the place I am currently living in as the answer?

I am aware that this is probably a very obvious question, but I have scoured the internet for answers and I cannot seem the find anything. Plus no teachers to ask anymore! I’d appreciate any answers :smile:
Original post by Belle H
Hi!

I’m a ‘mature student’ applying to go to university in 2024. I have finished my personal statement and am just finalising my UCAS application. However, in the ‘finance and funding’ option of the profile, there is a question about who will assess me for tuition fees - the drop down box shows lots of counties and cities to choose from. I am going to apply for student finance later on, but how do I answer this question? Am I supposed to put the place I am currently living in as the answer?

I am aware that this is probably a very obvious question, but I have scoured the internet for answers and I cannot seem the find anything. Plus no teachers to ask anymore! I’d appreciate any answers :smile:

This is a bit of an obsolete question based on how degrees were funded before 1998.

Put your local council in the box - that’s what it’s asking for even though councils no longer fund HE.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
This is a bit of an obsolete question based on how degrees were funded before 1998.

Put your local council in the box - that’s what it’s asking for even though councils no longer fund HE.

Ahhhh okay thank you so much for your answer and explaining! Much appreciated🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending