The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Can I inquire about clearing at Durham now(2024 entry)?

I have submitted my application for physics, but I have now realised I would be interested in durham, it is too late to change any options. Do you all think it would be useful if I let them know now that I may try to get in there via clearing next year or would this be pointless?

Any help appreciated, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by big boy1
I have submitted my application for physics, but I have now realised I would be interested in durham, it is too late to change any options. Do you all think it would be useful if I let them know now that I may try to get in there via clearing next year or would this be pointless?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Have a look at the UCAS terms and conditions because you might be able to swap one of your options for Durham
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Danni098
Have a look at the UCAS terms and conditions because you might be able to swap one of your options for Durham

Thanks, I had considered this but it is only
possible for the first 2 weeks I think, which I am outside of. Thanks anyway
No point contacting them about clearing, they won’t know what will be available until they process next years AL results.

If you’re not happy with your offers you could look into UCAS Extra (although the course may have closed to applications by then).

Quick Reply

Latest