Original post by Zai786
Has anyone received any updates ?
nothing still :frown:
Reply 61
Original post by Donkeyface04
nothing still :frown:
i reckon tomorrow
Reply 62
Just had an email saying I have been successful at interview. Didn’t mention if I had been placed anywhere or if I was on the reserve list.
Reply 63
Original post by WD0
Just had an email saying I have been successful at interview. Didn’t mention if I had been placed anywhere or if I was on the reserve list.
Congrats!!! Got the same email too. They’ll probably let us know the details tomorrow
Original post by Gtddhjiu
Congrats!!! Got the same email too. They’ll probably let us know the details tomorrow
Me too! Just hoping I’m not on the reserve list.
Reply 65
What scores did you get for your interview?
Reply 66
Just got an email saying I was successful at interview too !
Reply 67
Me too! Can hardly believe it as thought it didn't go well. Really hope it's a job so can stop searching and concentrate on studies now. Congrats to others.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 68
Has anyone has any updates? Idk whether to apply to other places or stop?
Original post by Zai786
Has anyone has any updates? Idk whether to apply to other places or stop?
Nope no updates. Just want to know if I’m on the reserve list or not 😭😭😭
Reply 70
Yeah agreed - feel like I'm in a state of limbo now for the placement hahaha
Reply 71
Same. Have 2 closing dates coming up one tomorrow and one Friday.
I stopped applying for placements in November and this is my only successful one. If I’m on the reserve list I’m ending it all.
Original post by Well2003
I stopped applying for placements in November and this is my only successful one. If I’m on the reserve list I’m ending it all.
Sure you’ll be fine ! …. There are jobs with deadlines at the end of March as well.
Original post by Charliedale
Sure you’ll be fine ! …. There are jobs with deadlines at the end of March as well.
Yes you’ll be fine. We’re rooting for you!!
Reply 75
Just got a reply saying we will have updates in the next couple of weeks..
They are taking way toooo long now. In the meanwhile what department would you guys like to join. For me it would be the FCDO
Reply 77
Did everyone get an email saying it was going to be a couple of weeks as I haven't had an email.
Original post by Snowwh
Did everyone get an email saying it was going to be a couple of weeks as I haven't had an email.
Nope. Maybe Zai786 emailed them.
Original post by Snowwh
I haven’t either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending