The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Is Brunel University good for Bsc Computer Science?

Are you being taught advanced things that will prepare you for your career?
Original post by AdrianDavid
Are you being taught advanced things that will prepare you for your career?

Ive just finished my second year at brunel for compSci. Let me just say this. Its what you put in. But just as a example we have people go onto placements at google, GE, Accenture and we have one of the best professional development centers.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by niteninja1
Ive just finished my second year at brunel for compSci. Let me just say this. Its what you put in. But just as a example we have people go onto placements at google, GE, Accenture and we have one of the best professional development centers.

Hey man I just wanted to ask you a few questions, I'll be starting there this September. Would you be up for a chat?
What was the lowest A-level grades that someone on the course had? Hoping to get in tomorrow but I'm slightly off.
Reply 4
Original post by Ace-this-test
What was the lowest A-level grades that someone on the course had? Hoping to get in tomorrow but I'm slightly off.

Hi, just received my a level results this morning.
I got into my course with BBD.
And entry requirements on website was BBB.

I believe they lowered it to CCC, so they'll allow you if you got that or ucas points equivalent.
Original post by Oracle17
Hi, just received my a level results this morning.
I got into my course with BBD.
And entry requirements on website was BBB.

I believe they lowered it to CCC, so they'll allow you if you got that or ucas points equivalent.

I basically got DDM for my results and brunel want DDD. You think I have a chance?
I had an offer from brunei which i rejected but i had BCD in a levels :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by niteninja1

what career did you get after leaving?

and what are the typical careers graduates from Brunel went into as I am trying to get into the data scientist/analyst roles.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending