The Student Room Group

on average how many degree apprenticeships will i get into

For example say if i apply to 100, on average how many will I receive an offer from. I am struggling to stay motivated as I have been rejected from numerous companies.
Reply 1
You just need to try to stay positive and keep plugging away. Do what you can to find out why you aren't being successful. Maybe some employers you've applied to would give you some feedback? Why not seek some feedback on your CV from a parent, teacher etc? And have a plan B. So maybe apply for both apprenticeships and full time university. See what you get offered.
Reply 2
Original post by jake102:)
For example say if i apply to 100, on average how many will I receive an offer from. I am struggling to stay motivated as I have been rejected from numerous companies.

+1... and I can't understand why rejections all the time
Hi there,

I know it can be frustrating getting rejected by companies. I got a few degree apprenticeship offers so I know what they are looking for in the CV, cover letter, online testing and interview etc. If anyone has any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them if that would help? Or if you want, you can send over your CV/cover letter and I can give it a check to see if it's anything to do with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending