The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Design Engineering 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
Hey, I was interviewed 2.1 and got an offer on 2.13
I still havent heard back.. assuming the worst tbh lol. Anyone else still waiting to hear back?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #5
I still havent heard back.. assuming the worst tbh lol. Anyone else still waiting to hear back?
same i havent either
Original post by shashankvinoo
same i havent either
when did u interview?
when did u interview?
like January wbu?
Original post by shashankvinoo
like January wbu?
feb 7th. Good to know im not the only one waiting haha
feb 7th. Good to know im not the only one waiting haha
I got an offer!!!
Original post by Anonymous #7
I got an offer!!!

same!!! got it at 6:30. So happy!!! need to secure that A* in maths now
does anyone know if there a offer holders gc?
Are you guys going to the in person offer holder day
Original post by Anonymous #7
Are you guys going to the in person offer holder day
I got the offer at 17.30 btw! I think I will go in person, but depends on school work. Got a lot to do
does anyone know if there a offer holders gc?
This is a good question! If there is one please let me know :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by sososeoo
This is a good question! If there is one please let me know :smile:
same please
Reply 32
I don't mind making one on ig? do I need to confirm that people have an offer before letting them join? not sure how it works!!
I guess we could each say one thing the offer email says. E.g I said when it is, you say what activity will happen at 11, someone says what happens at 12, someone gives the details of it... That way we can verify.
Original post by Venom_Cookie
I guess we could each say one thing the offer email says. E.g I said when it is, you say what activity will happen at 11, someone says what happens at 12, someone gives the details of it... That way we can verify.
Good idea!
Reply 35
private message me with your ig if you want to be added!
Original post by veo22
private message me with your ig if you want to be added!
Dude I can't private message :frown:( Idk what it wants me to do, I've made 2 posts and been speaking in the forums all day AND I've been a member for way over 3 days. Does anyone know why I can't pm?
Reply 37
Original post by sososeoo
Dude I can't private message :frown:( Idk what it wants me to do, I've made 2 posts and been speaking in the forums all day AND I've been a member for way over 3 days. Does anyone know why I can't pm?

i can’t either LOL… you can post it here and delete it as soon as i’ve added you? ill add you straight away!
Reply 38
Original post by veo22
i can’t either LOL… you can post it here and delete it as soon as i’ve added you? ill add you straight away!
hi everyone, I got the offer email but has anyone gotten it through UCAS because I’m still waiting? also would appreciate being added to the gc
Reply 39
Original post by rukay
hi everyone, I got the offer email but has anyone gotten it through UCAS because I’m still waiting? also would appreciate being added to the gc

sure pm me with ur ig - if you can’t pm then you can post it here, im active rn and will add you straight away if you wanted to delete it after

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending