The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!!

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
hey everyone, I’m an international student from Tanzania I’ll be choosing Bristol as my firm choice for Education studies with a year abroad and I’m taking English Language, History and psychology
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous #9
I have an offer for biology but am debating between bristol warwick and durham, anyone else considering those too?
I ended up choosing Bristol for education between Bristol and Warwick, but what I do know is that Warwick is mostly famous for their Econ/math programs, and personally I like the location of the city of Bristol vs Coventry. Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by Leigh1004
My cooking is pretty appalling but I’m hoping to expand my knowledge through the power of you have to or you’ll starve’.
Have you not seen them uni before? If not, how did you decide which was your firm?
You’re in for a treat with that building though. It’s really gorgeous :smile:
Good luck with cooking haha, i will learn too hopefully
I liked the town and I did some research lol…. I might be shocked
I just applied accom :biggrin:.
Original post by Quietperson1234
Good luck with cooking haha, i will learn too hopefully
I liked the town and I did some research lol…. I might be shocked
I just applied accom :biggrin:.
I was looking at the form too. Did you manage to figure out 9 different options? Seems like a lot
just got a conditional offer for neuroscience!
I was looking at the form too. Did you manage to figure out 9 different options? Seems like a lot
Yeah i had been looking a long time earlier so I knew a few already by name, and it really isn’t the biggest fuss, i applied early because i got excited haha. You can change them until the deadline though so it is no biggie if u aren’t decisive. I also thought it was good to get it out the way yk
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous #4
anyone received offers for law??
I did. For my LLM I received an offer.
Reply 47
hey has anyone else had problems booking on to offer holder days? i got my offer for classical studies months ago but the email with the link has totally and utterly vanished..... i've emailed the uni about it but they're yet to get back to me!!! aahhh someone help!!!!
Yeah i had been looking a long time earlier so I knew a few already by name, and it really isn’t the biggest fuss, i applied early because i got excited haha. You can change them until the deadline though so it is no biggie if u aren’t decisive. I also thought it was good to get it out the way yk
Very wise. Are you going to an offer holder day? I’m not, so please report back if you do :wink:. Seeing as I saw it in the summer, I probably have a very skewed idea of what it’s like lol
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Very wise. Are you going to an offer holder day? I’m not, so please report back if you do :wink:. Seeing as I saw it in the summer, I probably have a very skewed idea of what it’s like lol
Sorry I’m so late, i went on the AM one on Saturday :smile: and same that was my first look irl haha in the summer
Any MSC Intl Relations?
Original post by alecks
hey has anyone else had problems booking on to offer holder days? i got my offer for classical studies months ago but the email with the link has totally and utterly vanished..... i've emailed the uni about it but they're yet to get back to me!!! aahhh someone help!!!!
I got an offer for classical studies too!! And yes same, the link disappeared and by the time it came back to me (a day or two ago) it was all full up :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by robinjonesgane
I got an offer for classical studies too!! And yes same, the link disappeared and by the time it came back to me (a day or two ago) it was all full up :frown:
ugh so annoying!!! i emailed them and they got back to me after a week (!!!) and said they've booked me onto something for the offer holder day next weekend but i can't login/create an account on the booking portal to find out what!!! planning to sort of just show up and hope they let me in at this point seeing as i already booked my train ticket LOL

and nice classics twins!!! are you planning on firming bristol?
Sorry I’m so late, i went on the AM one on Saturday :smile: and same that was my first look irl haha in the summer
Oh no worries xx how was it? Hopefully it hasn’t caused you to regret every decision up to this point.
Oh no worries xx how was it? Hopefully it hasn’t caused you to regret every decision up to this point.
It was pretty good thanks! Did you go? And how was it if you did :smile:
Tbh it is still very nice in times other than summer, so no regrets hopefully
Original post by Anonymous #4
anyone received offers for law??
Hii got an offer from Bristol for law but still unsure due to scholarships and etc
Has anyone recieved a Law offer from Bristol yet?
Hi

Have been offered a place this week to read History but am too late to join the offer holder day this coming Saturday, 23rd March. It’s already full. Was thinking about going anyway to look at accommodation even if I can attend the subject talk, but no idea what halls are going to be open? Does anyone have any details of the open day this weekend and what rooms / what halls are going to be open that we can look at?

Thank you! 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending