The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick, Bath or Edinburgh?

Next year I have the opportunity to study abroad for a semester. I was considering going to England and my options are Warwick, Bath or Edinburgh (there aren’t many options beyond those). I don’t know which uni to attend. Can someone who’s currently studying in one of those give me a better insight about how’s the uni, what kind of plans can I do there and what can I expect from each of them? I want to get a better idea so that I can decide. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #1
Next year I have the opportunity to study abroad for a semester. I was considering going to England and my options are Warwick, Bath or Edinburgh (there aren’t many options beyond those). I don’t know which uni to attend. Can someone who’s currently studying in one of those give me a better insight about how’s the uni, what kind of plans can I do there and what can I expect from each of them? I want to get a better idea so that I can decide. Thanks

why does this need to be asked anonymously?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by A Rolling Stone

Why are you so curious ? Hahah
Original post by Inés Varona
Original post by A Rolling Stone

Why are you so curious ? Hahah

I’m new here and I didn’t know how this works
What course?
Original post by Anonymous #1

I can recommend edinburgh. beautiful & safe city.
Original post by Anonymous #2
I can recommend edinburgh. beautiful & safe city.

what actually are you anonymous for?

Quick Reply

Latest