The Student Room Group

Gesdap 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zx.l
does anyone know when we will be able to book the other interviews. is it after we complete the written assesment. what about the oral briefing and interview?
the interview and oral presentation are on the same day and you should get a link to book after the written assessment
Original post by zx.l
okay thanks just making sure

what was the structure of the written assessment if you dont mind me asking? was it all done online or paper?
Original post by zx.l
i havent had mine yet, its tomorrow.

same, which office are u applying for?
Reply 23
Original post by mxlly.dev
the interview and oral presentation are on the same day and you should get a link to book after the written assessment

do you get the link to book on the day after you complete the written assessment, or are you meant to have it beforehand?
Original post by zx.l
do you get the link to book on the day after you complete the written assessment, or are you meant to have it beforehand?

I think you get the link later on, after everyone has done their written assessment
Ive just scheduled for the interview, but because I was in a rush, I didnt read that there will be more dates released after the current ones. Is it possible to cancel my interview date to change to a later period?
anyone know when we receive feedback for the written assessment?
Original post by inlaid-headstone
anyone know when we receive feedback for the written assessment?
From what the other threads have shown, we only get feedback for the second interview by mid-may alongside the decision
Did anyone here apply to the one at Oxford Economics?
Has anyone gotten their decision yet?
They told me in the interview that we’ll most likely know if we’ve been successful or not in mid May
Original post by Serr.Dokhdha
They told me in the interview that we’ll most likely know if we’ve been successful or not in mid May

This is intense lol
Original post by revzorevenue248
Did anyone here apply to the one at Oxford Economics?

I have, interview on 16th May
Original post by rrrfffggtgyyyy
I have, interview on 16th May

Is this the ‘Professional Economist Degree Apprentice’ that was posted on 28th Feb with only 2 positions available? Because I applied to that too but my they haven’t updated me on my application
Original post by Bellellz
Is this the ‘Professional Economist Degree Apprentice’ that was posted on 28th Feb with only 2 positions available? Because I applied to that too but my they haven’t updated me on my application

Yeah me too
Yeah me too

I applied the day before the deadline so maybe it’s a first come first served thing, does anyone know their contact details please so I can ask about my application?
Original post by Bellellz
I applied the day before the deadline so maybe it’s a first come first served thing, does anyone know their contact details please so I can ask about my application?

Yh I also applied the day before too. The only contact details is the [email protected]; seems many people are in the same position of no response
Yh I also applied the day before too. The only contact details is the [email protected]; seems many people are in the same position of no response

Yeah I emailed them yesterday but I have a feeling they won’t reply or won’t reply in time. Let me know if they reply to you, thanks. They already seem incompetent and lack communication so I’m not really bothered to work with them tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending