The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff university accommodation

Hi! does anyone know if there’s an official date for accommodation applications to open yet? I want to get my application in asap, but it still only says “mid february” online.
Original post by poppymist
Hi! does anyone know if there’s an official date for accommodation applications to open yet? I want to get my application in asap, but it still only says “mid february” online.

not sure but i applied to cardiff aswell and assuming it’s mid feb as some people still haven’t applied at all yet as the deadline is the 31st
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
not sure but i applied to cardiff aswell and assuming it’s mid feb as some people still haven’t applied at all yet as the deadline is the 31st

ahh that makes a lot of sense, thank you :smile:

Hi there,

You should find all the info here. But the deadline for firm applicants isn't until 29th July 2024.

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 4
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there,

You should find all the info here. But the deadline for firm applicants isn't until 29th July 2024.

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Sorry to piggy back!
Is accommodation on a first come first basis or after results day?

It’s open now…avoid Uni Hall on Birchwood unless you’re keen on isolation
Reply 6
Original post by Mini monster
It’s open now…avoid Uni Hall on Birchwood unless you’re keen on isolation

aha thank you! I’ve applied, praying i get one of my top 5 🥹
Hiii!!
Any recommendations?
Also, best/most convenient for Psychology undergrads?
Original post by Bexley140
Sorry to piggy back!
Is accommodation on a first come first basis or after results day?

Hi there,

I don't think it's after results day. Cardiff was my second choice, I applied for accommodation after results day and got my 4th choice - accommodation is guaranteed for first years so there will always be an option.

All the best,
Jaz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending