The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham POC 2024

Hi there, are there any poc going to Durham this year? I made this because i know Durham has a rep for not being diverse and I’m trying to make a few friends before going to Uni.
Reply 1
Original post by m3nace
Hi there, are there any poc going to Durham this year? I made this because i know Durham has a rep for not being diverse and I’m trying to make a few friends before going to Uni.

Hii I'm a poc going to Durham and I'd love to chat before the year starts
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Manango
Hii I'm a poc going to Durham and I'd love to chat before the year starts

Heyy! What course are you going to study? I’m doing Law :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by m3nace
Heyy! What course are you going to study? I’m doing Law :smile:
I'm doing accounting and finance
Original post by Manango
I'm doing accounting and finance
I'm also a POC and I'm doing Bsc Finance :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm also a POC and I'm doing Bsc Finance :smile:
We'd probably be around the same campuses then :0 what colleges are you interested in?
Original post by Manango
We'd probably be around the same campuses then :0 what colleges are you interested in?
I'm thinking of Josephine Butler at the moment. I prefer to be self-catered but there isn't much option on the bailey and Josephine Butler has all single ensuites + from my research, still has gowned formals and lots to get involved in. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by Faith1010
I'm thinking of Josephine Butler at the moment. I prefer to be self-catered but there isn't much option on the bailey and Josephine Butler has all single ensuites + from my research, still has gowned formals and lots to get involved in. What about you?
Me too actually! My first priority is to have an en suite tbh and I'd also like to be self catered, plus the hill colleges are closer to our campuses. Apart from that I'm also interested in south and Stephenson's
Original post by Manango
Me too actually! My first priority is to have an en suite tbh and I'd also like to be self catered, plus the hill colleges are closer to our campuses. Apart from that I'm also interested in south and Stephenson's

Do you have insta or snap or anything?
Reply 9
Original post by Faith1010
Do you have insta or snap or anything?

Yeah I'll send you a pm of my insta :smile:
are there any gcs my snap is yblenkins
Reply 11
Hey I'm POC, probably going to firm Psych!

Quick Reply

Latest