The Student Room Group

can i view my predicted grades for ucas?

So my ucas has been sent off and when me and my referee were going through it, she scrolled past the predicted grades part quickly and i am not sure if it said 2A*s 1 A(which is correct) or 1A* 2As. I have already spoken to her multiple times about other ucas stuff like qualifications and courses and she always seems frustrated with me so I dont want to ask her to double check my grades. Is there any other way to do this such as going to UCAS?
Reply 1
No there is no way you can check this through ucas, you would need to speak to your school
Reply 2
Original post by ALEreapp
No there is no way you can check this through ucas, you would need to speak to your school

cant i contact one of my unis?
Reply 3
Original post by jake102:)
cant i contact one of my unis?

No it’s seen as confidential information. Also unis are incredibly busy this time of year the last thing they want or need is an applicant asking what predicted grades their teachers submitted for them
Just call UCAS and ask. It’s not confidential and they’ll disclose this info to you.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Just call UCAS and ask. It’s not confidential and they’ll disclose this info to you.

hi thank you, do you know what is the best time to call and also what should i say exactly?
Reply 6
hi thank you, do you know what is the best time to call and also what should i say exactly?

Probably tomorrow given that ECD has now passed.

Any time you can get through. Just say that you’re calling to confirm what predicted grades were submitted.
Reply 8
Original post by Admit-One
Any time you can get through. Just say that you’re calling to confirm what predicted grades were submitted.

and this wont negatively impact my application right?
Reply 9

No, it won't. You're just exercising your rights.

No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending